Not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So many people seem to love these, I'm not one of them. To me it just tastes bitter and unnatural, but my tastebuds are quite sensetive. I love the pure stevia from NuNaturals though (NuNaturals, NuStevia, Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g))

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

Oatmeal enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great to sweeten and add variety to my morning oatmeal.

Great in carbonated water!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used this and the root beer together to make a carbonated root beer cream soda.

Amazing! :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has such a great aroma and taste (like a vanilla pudding). I use only few drops in my water bottle to give it some taste and this really helps me to drink more water. Also use the English Toffee and Chocolate one and this is one of my favorites of them. Didn't notice an aftertaste and definitely recommend this and buy this again in the future! :D

Sweet Drops Are Very Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, SweetDrops Sweetener, vanilla creme several times a day mixing it in water for a very refreshing drink. You just need a few drops to satisfy your taste, and you'll probably never go back to just drinking plain water again. I kicked drinking diet soft drinks when I switched to this, which is a lot better for my body. I highly recommend this product. (I also add SweetLeaf strawberry water drops with the vanilla sweetener and it really is good.)

The Best Sweetener

Posted by ChloeAlexandra on Nov 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is fab! It is so convenient being in liquid drop form. It has a nice subtle vanilla flavour. I use it daily, from adding it to my almond milk coffee to my warm oats. I even add a few drops into my homemade almond milk. One bottle goes a very very long way, I'd say almost 6 months for me! 5 drops is enough to sweeten my coffee & the drops are so minuscule, they go a very long way. Apart from coconut sugar, this is the only sweetener I use. Keep one in the fridge at work if you are a tea/coffee drinker. For how long this bottle lasts, it is extremely great value! I used to buy a natural powdered stevia from the supermarket & not only was it expensive, I went through it so quickly. Liquid is much more potent.

Sooo Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!