OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had hopes for this one. It don´t taste like real orange. Like syntetic orange... or something. Used it in baking and there was not much of an orange-taste. Will not buy again.

a bit of a let down

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hoped to brew my own fanta-like beverage, with some sparkling water and a few drops of this product. However, I find the recommended 5 to 8 drops per serving far too sweet tasting and with less drops, the orange flavour doesn't really stand out. A bit of a let down so far, but I intend to experiment further with it, adding it to chocolaty oats and baked stuff.

Valencia Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the taste. It is best when mixed 1/2 & 1/2 with Vanilla Creme. I didn't care for it by itself.

my oponion

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

doesn't taste orangey enough

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is one of their best flavours.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are good alone or with the vanilla drops.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put it in my bulletproof coffee delicious

Good for cooking

Posted by odalol on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just used this for my home made salsas, to add a little sweetness and orange flavor. I tried adding it to drinking water, but that wasn't so good.

favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use this everyday with lemon water to sweeten it up. Love the taste.

Great Valencia Orange Stevia! Calorie FREE so it is Great for Dieters!

Posted by BeckySue on September 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

GREAT for Dieters! Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. And now since this stevia comes in several great flavors with just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience.