OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had hopes for this one. It don´t taste like real orange. Like syntetic orange... or something. Used it in baking and there was not much of an orange-taste. Will not buy again.

a bit of a let down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hoped to brew my own fanta-like beverage, with some sparkling water and a few drops of this product. However, I find the recommended 5 to 8 drops per serving far too sweet tasting and with less drops, the orange flavour doesn't really stand out. A bit of a let down so far, but I intend to experiment further with it, adding it to chocolaty oats and baked stuff.

Valencia Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the taste. It is best when mixed 1/2 & 1/2 with Vanilla Creme. I didn't care for it by itself.

my oponion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

doesn't taste orangey enough

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are good alone or with the vanilla drops.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put it in my bulletproof coffee delicious

Good for cooking

Posted by odalol on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just used this for my home made salsas, to add a little sweetness and orange flavor. I tried adding it to drinking water, but that wasn't so good.

favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use this everyday with lemon water to sweeten it up. Love the taste.

Great Valencia Orange Stevia! Calorie FREE so it is Great for Dieters!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GREAT for Dieters! Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. And now since this stevia comes in several great flavors with just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am an Omnitrition distributor and when I am on my drop diet, sweetleaf are the only kind of sweetener I can have. I use it to flavor baked fruit, and tea! :-) I love Valencia Orange in my black tea. omnitrition.com/JessicaandJeremy