Ongoing relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great, giving relief from pollen/allergies to sinus infections. I use it daily to keep nasal passages clear and healthy. No burning and Xylitol nips bacteria before it can cause a problem. Grandkids use it without complaint!

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and you have the BEST price. I'm not able to use decongestants and this really does help clear up nasal passages for me. (plus it has Xylitol in it. Two benefits in one!).

Xlear Nasal Wash clears up severe sinusitis and eye swelling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works great for controlling and preventing my son's severe sinus swelling which leads to eye infections. Daily spraying the nasal passages with Xlear Nasal Wash opens up his nasal passages allowing my son to breathe much better and also prevents his eyes from swelling. This is a super product! It also works great as a preventative in keeping sinusitis away. This has worked so much better than the prescription we got from the doctor.

excellent for congestion due to dry air!

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this every night in the winter when the air inside is dry. I sleep better and longer because I am not waking up all stuffed up or with a sinus headache. It is so much easier for me to moisturize my sinuses than to try to humidify my whole bedroom.

Great for allergy and sinus infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is prone to sinus infection. PD prescribed steroid nasal spray as well as singulair for her. Somehow singular always makes her hyper active and so I stopped after the first couple of days. I dun like the idea of using steroid spray long term and am glad that I found this. I have been using this for the last 2 months twice a day and it seems to be helping her.

Xlear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps with my sinus problems, by keeping the mucous thinned out.

Cleansing and soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'd been using a nasal wash to help remove pollen and other allergens before going to bed. Xclear does a better job and leaves the nasal tissue soothed.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband wishes we had discovered this product years ago, since it would have kept him from taking so many over-the-counter drugs. It has made a huge difference in helping him avoid decongestants in order to sleep at night. It also can help reduce the frequency and severity of colds.

Fantastic, but pricey.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this when I had a nasal infection last winter that had lasted through 3 different courses of antibiotics over a 6 week period and was giving me migraines. IT WAS A LIFESAVER. The bottle lasted about 6 weeks, using it 2-3 times a day. Now that it is spring I use a xylitol rinse 1-2 times a day (though to save money I make my own now) and it helps tremendously with my allergies. I hardly notice them now and before they were horrible May-November. IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH NASAL PROBLEMS, YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THIS!

Highly recommended

Posted by danarm on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! The only nasal spray which clears my nose without having a horrible sensation before spraying.