Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I pretty much love these. I don't feel bad giving these to my toddler as a treat because xylitol is actually good for your teeth. You DO have to be careful as they are not good for your bowels if you eat more than 7 at a sitting hah. I ate 8 and was running to the bathroom for the next 6 hours with diarrhea. Well then, it doubles as a laxative. I don't see any reason NOT to buy this product. It is amazing! Thank you for carrying it! We are on youtube and go by FoolyLiving. You can check out all the products we buy from iHerb on there!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it

Best sugar free pops - taste great!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on December 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these so much. Xylitol is actually good for you unlike other sugar substitutes and has an interesting history! I just wish they would make more flavours!!!! Thank you for inventing these :D My son's dentist thanks you!!

In Love With Lollipops

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Imagine being able to be a kid again, but with next to no calories! I am in love with these lollipops. The flavors are great; orange, raspberry, apple and strawberry (which my family calls watermelon, because it really tastes more like watermelon). Indulge yourself! I buy three bags at a time! The whole family loves them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sweet and tastes good!amazing prudoct

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

They taste really good. Healthy alternative for some occasional treat.

Good for a sweet-tooth

Posted by songberg on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that dentists thinks this product is good. I got way too many with apple taste in my bag compared to the other brands though. But all tastes were very good.

Why so many orange pops?

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these, raspberry being my favourite. Orange my least liked: but I counted, more than 1/2 were orange! Just a few of the other flavours.