it got strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered three honey, one is Wedderspoon Organic( Active 16+), another is really raw and this one. This Y.S.Eco bee farmers honey when I opened the lid, I saw a solid like thick layer covered on top (like meat oil after you put into fridge). It smells very awful ( a bit sour mixed with other strange smell). But after I removed the thick solid thing, it becomes a little better, and it looks like jelly. I am not sure whether this is supposed to be. To be honest, I like the other two products better, and I wont order this one again.

Excellent honey

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only one that is 100% raw, organic AND comes in a glass jar! (My local store has one that looks exactly the same: when I got home and had already used it, I realized it was non-organic and in a plastic jar! Wish Y.S. would not do that!) I also wonder how they do not mix up the organic with (residue from) the non-organic in-house! Really wishing this company would stick with organic and leave the pesticide-laden, plastic-jarred kind to the others because it does cheapen their company, not to mention leads to customer error when in a hurry, as above. I am sure, I must not be the only one to whom this has happened and/or who wishes the same so the error won't happen to them. Too great a risk with chemicals, including BPA! I have MCS so this is important to me.

OMG, oh sooooo yummie !!!!

Posted by AnnieAppleseed on October 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this honey!!! Great price, GREAT product, GREAT quality... and smells HEAVENLY... what else can you ask for!? Have a beautiful, safe & healthy day!

Highly recommend this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best tasting honey I've ever had. This honey is worth every penny.

It's broken.瓶子碎了!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I received the honey,the bottle is broken!当我收到货的时候,瓶子碎了,基本上没法要了!

not satisfy

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

同一个包裹的蜂蜜 Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, 100% Certified Organic Raw Honey, 2.0 lbs (907 g) (YSO-12128) 严重破损无法食用,从2月7日就开始发邮件沟通至今无果,但是同样的情况给别人赔付了,http://bbs.iherb.cn/thread-7536-1-1.html,太不公平了

Organic Raw Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved it. And the shipping was fast. This is my favorite honey and it's so healthy. Yoy can have it with youe tea, coffe, cacao, or whatever you like to add sweet to it. When you get flu or cold, mix one tb of it with warm water and it helps you feel better.

A honey that cures my cough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been coughing non stop for two months and no medication could effectively control my cough. AFter taking this honey for about three days, I was amazed that it cures my cough! Highly recommended.

Never was able to try the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honey came broken-was never able to try it. Trying to get ahold of customer service has been terrible-tried several times phone number no longer works-no response to emails-finally found live chat -and that has been a deal as well. So far this issue has not been taken care of-very dissappointed

Price hike!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sudden increased in price...