Not All Flavors Listed are Included

Posted by rabbit on July 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

These hard candies are yummy - a nice balance of sweetness and tartness. I bought them to use as a weight loss tool - a way to avoid going crazy with soda and other sweets when I'm craving sugar. It's worked out pretty well so far, but sometimes it's difficult to limit myself to just one. As some other reviewers mentioned you can cut your mouth on them if you are not careful, they are a little smaller than most hard candies, and the flavors are very similar. It was pretty obvious that all of the listed flavors weren't included in the bag, so I decided to find out which flavors were missing. My bag didn't have any orange or strawberry which was somewhat disappointing because I love all things orange and strawberry is pretty awesome too. My bag consisted of 35% pomegranate, 25% cherry, 15% watermelon, 10% mango, 10% blueberry, and 5% apple. Overall, not a bad product - just a bit of a gamble on flavor variety.

Tasty, but too strong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

This candy is truly tasty, but somehow too souer for me.

Very Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

The fruit flavors in these drops are very realistic, but a warning...they are sour candies with intense flavor. Perfect for dry mouth conditions, and a great little treat to carry in your handbag, especially in dry-air situations, such as on airplanes, closed buildings or dry climates. We enjoy the taste, and the ingredients are simple, although I wish they used stevia or xylitol for the sweetener, since I am borderline diabetic. My husband loves them, and carries a pocketful wherever he goes. If you like sour candies, you'll love these drops.

from Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Deliciousness, will buy and buy it in future

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are great!! Very flavorful and 5 pieces are only 1 point on Weight Watchers. Nothing fake in them. For people like myself that have a corn allergy, these are corn syrup free! Not something that is easily found in hard candy. Even surgar free sweetener is derived from corn! Great product!

Soso for me.

Posted by Boni77 on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

This drop is soso for me even organic. I like mint one than this fruit drops. Good for the kids!

The best!

Posted by erikamarija on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just love them! Try it!

Best Tasting Candies Ever & Won't Set Off ADHD (no dyes)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

I buy these because they actually taste like fruit. Possibly the best tasting hard candies I've ever tried. They are great treats for my kid who has ADHD that we are managing through diet (a big part of this is avoiding all food dyes which are major contributors to ADHD).

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

veldig gode

Posted by Ahpeng on October 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the organice drops as these candies are not too much for little mouths