US

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

this vitamin has been a wonderful addition to my life. I've been noticing a difference in my energy levels and mental clarity since I started taking it, and it's also improved my mood and helped me sleep better at night. It's awesome to take before workouts because it gives an added burst of speed, strength and focus.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I like this hard candies. Very convenient to take it in any bag. The size of candy is perfect, feeling comfortable in my mouth. The taste is fruity and a bit sour, I love it. Very mild scent. Perfect for dieting people because has low calorie, no artificial sugar added.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These Yumearth candies are delicious! They are individually wrapped and are the perfect size. I love that the ingredients are of great quality. An assortment of flavors in each bag, that are very flavorful. Good amount in each bag, too. I highly recommend these hard candies. I have already placed a new order of them because I like them so much.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Wonderful candies and also for adults, according to what is stated they are made from a concentrate of the fruit without ingredients and added sugar. Also recommends them against nausea as they have a mild acidity and are moderately sweet. Convenient size and do not stick to teeth. For me they are fixed in the bag.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It tastes much better than expected. smell is natural fruity scent, not artificial. It's sweet, so it's good to eat as a snack, and it's a good size. This is a candy that I want to keep buying. I'm so happy It's not high in calories, so I eat it as a snack when on a diet :)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I LOVE these candies because they are delicious and they don't have any white sugar. i keep some in my pruse and coat pockets, especially for shopping when I need a burst of energy. They have such a wonderful, fruity flavor. Buy it and you won't regret it!