Page 1 - Reviews - Zarbees, Children's, Sleep with Melatonin Supplement, For Children 3 Years +, Natural Grape Flavor, 30 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

i've tried zarbee's sleep for kids (gummy version) and it works so well (and fast!). my kid is fast asleep. though i haven't tried this chewable version yet. hoping it gives the same results PS the box is a little deformed but the contents inside were in a bottle so all is good

e5c837b0-f346-4c28-89e9-a1e956bf3b7a
Posted on May 8, 2022

I started using these for my son who has ADHD, because he had trouble falling asleep, and getting a restful sleep, which in turn was making his adhd symptoms worse during the day. after starting at 1mg, and slowly working up to 3mg under the paediatricians advice, he's sleeping so much better, often within 30minutes. have ordered many times through Iherb now, and the quality is always great, well packaged and arrives pretty quickly. 100% recommend.

161d3dea-4038-433f-83a3-8f694c5f1625
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Originally prescribed for my almost 3yo son, we found no difference between pharmacy dispensed melatonin and Zarbees chewables. Pharmacy was modified release tablets we were advised to crush for an instant release effect. The chewables are easier to take, he likes the grape flavour, and we use them as “bedtime lollies”. By the time we’ve done our bedtime routine (~30mins) our 2mg dose has kicked in and we are asleep. Originally sought help from a GP as I was spending hours for bedtime routine. Muscle soak bath, lavender spray, read a book, massage, dark and cool room. Nothing worked. He would be up, getting toys, having a tantrum, turning the light on and off, taking his frustrations out on me physically, insisting on more books, running out of the bedroom etc. I cried if relief on the first night of use. I couldn’t recommend these more (after consulting your doctor of course)

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

works like a charm!! wow! my kids were out in 20 min. Lately they haven't been able to fall asleep at their normal time and have been waking up in the middle of the night. after taking this they slept on time and slept through the whole night. I'm definitely going to order more

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This product is a life saver! I have been using for a while now for my son. Once he was a nightmare to get to sleep. He has ADHD and it was common to take till 11pm to get him to sleep. I was exhausted! A friend suggested melatonin and iHerb. It is now simple to get him to sleep and he is well rested which helps with his ADHD symptoms. Also I have peace of mind using something that is safe and natural.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

My 4yo used to do the biggest song and dance at bed time. It was stressful for all of the family. I wanted something specifically for her age and found this product. Its been a life saver - honestly even a marriage saver Im sure lol !easy to take and hr before bed...shes asleep within 10 mins.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I find this particular product is really good, we have tried others but this 1 works best for us. It really helps my child to sleep . We use it nightly, we have missed a night here and their and you can tell. The quality is brilliant, and a great price.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I use these to help my daughter get the sleep she needs. She has been diagnosed with Autism and ADHD, which do impact her ability to go to sleep. Without Melatonin it can take her 2-3 hrs past her bedtime to fall asleep, but this product helps her fall asleep within 1hr of bedtime. She is now gaining 1-2 hrs sleep each night, which in turn helps her emotional regulation during the day.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I wasn't sure if these would work at all.. first night 30 mins after taking knocked out! Now after two weeks alternating nights 30-1 hr and we are sleeping all night .. instead of late nights of resistance.. all the family are now having at least one chewable when struggling for sleep..

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This product has really worked well for my 5 and 8 year old when needed. It’s not that we use it to get them to sleep because we couldn’t be bothered doing it ourselves, but after a day at school or a big weekend of activities sometimes their minds can’t calm. Overtired = hyperactive (in our house). We find this a quality, efficient product and would recommend its use.