US

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Very nice SPF sun cream

I’ll list my observations so far: • there’s some white cast, but it will absorb completely • resistant to water, sweat and sebum • good for oily skin • SPF 50 • nice, pleasant smell • it didn’t break me out • note that there’s fragrance, so it might not suit everyone • great package, 50ml • affordable • popular (especially the orange version) Overall, I would recommend it.

a82c85c3-42ee-48e3-8926-aab7ab0d568e
7366f454-962b-4f54-b3fb-111f5ec6b35b
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is my first time to use this product and so far the experience is great! It glides easily during application and did not feel heavy on the face, unlike other sunscreens i have tried. Though it left a white cast on the face, just give it a minute and it will blend well producing a natural matte look. I apply it both on my face and neck to achieve cohesiveness. The smell though not bothersome stays for quite sometime. I was also surprised that I did not have any breakouts after prolonged use. Overall for its affordable price and SPF 50+ PA+++ protection, i think i got myself a bargain.

52186f10-3183-41da-bffc-c6832586a4a6

I had lived with the fact that my skin absolutely abhores sunscreens, until I had found out that Asian sunscreens work beautifully on my skin. My sensitive, oile, and acne-prone skin would always grease up and break out from 95% of sunscreens that I had used, which sucked since I knew that I absolutely need sunscreen in my skincare routine. However, I had found this sunscreen originally on YesStyle and figured it wouldn't hurt to try since it was like $7 (for the bottle that was half the size of this one). So glad that they came out with a larger size! My skin seems happy with this sunscreen. It's lightly moisturizing and has a small amount of fragrance that doesn't bother me too much. I don't turn into an absolutely greaseball either, and I get to continue using my retinols/AHAs/BHAs safely! If you've been having issues with the majority of sunscreens, I would recommend looking into Asian sunscreens!

3ac0408b-c5fe-45c8-b0c2-ce9bf14ed1c9
OUMAIMAELMAZOUgui1
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

It is good sunscreen with pleasant scent. I tried another one from this brand and I liked it more, it was more lightweight and pleasant to use, however it is not selling on iherb, so I decided to try this one. It’s good, just wish it was a bit more lightweight

a6df0d7d-93c2-47bc-ad54-22f630af338d
CynWatt
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This sunscreen contains a mix of physical (zinc oxide, titanium dioxide) and chemical (octinoxate, octisalate, octocrylene) uv filters. The PA rating is not the highest (3plus instead of 4plus) but it is considered very good enough in protecting against UVA rays. In terms of consistency, A'Pieu Sun Cream is the second most fluid after the G9 Skin White Milk Sun. It is less creamy compared to 9Wishes or Elizavecca sun cream. Application wise, i think this is the most lightweight of all. It is the easiest to blend and fastest absorbed by skin. I like to apply this thinly but layered instead of slathering thickly all at once (more likely to create a white cast). I have oily combo skin and i find this A'Pieu sun cream offers the least dewy/shiny finish. Upon application, the skin looks slightly radiant but not greasy. It works with foundation beautifully and does not make my skin look oily. This suits oily skin the most. Dry skin people can enjoy this as well because it is not drying at all. However, sensitive skin may not like it as much as it contains fragrance (florally) and essential oils (orange oil, limonene). Overall, this is a well-performing sunscreen for my skin and i enjoy applying it every morning. The price point is unbeatable, $6.83 for 50ml tube. There's nothing to lose. Sunscreen junkie must give it a try 😉

5028e7e8-0a0f-47e4-a9ad-b589973393b4
baaa35fd-40b3-4967-baa6-8e3939f364c9
21bcf161-83db-40b4-b6b5-fc384435a8b0
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The size is a lot smaller than i expected but that’s my bad! There isn’t much of a scent so it’s not overbearing, a slightly watery texture as well which feels quite nice almost like any average lotion. It’s not matt but rather leaves a sort of glow which i really like. I don’t really know if it leaves much of a white cast since i’m pale but it doesn’t seem to leave a white cast! The packaging is also very cute and could fit in a small bag if you need sunscreen on the go. It also rubs in quite quickly which i like as well! It also doesn’t feel sticky at all or heavy weight. Overall, i would recommend this product definitely a good purchase :)

d18e8151-5499-4324-bafa-67c213f5c861
1613ee8a-f425-415d-a46c-9d866ff28c0f
9f3acc9e-4507-467f-9107-cfc7d8e58ca2
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I used this cream at the seaside and got impressed of its quality! It is necessary to apply an amount of two fingers and I always have trouble with face suncreams because they are a kind of greasy but this one is perfect for my combined skin, my skin feels hydrated and protected and does not shine at all. And also, after a few days at the sea a lot of people have problems with acne, I did not get any pimple on my face. It works magic!

577f5dd7-5f75-4456-8a26-3061a18a4b39
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin, and its good for activities, even sweating or swimming. Smells great, the scent is sweet. The size was small though. Good for travel size Packaging was ok, thought it would be on a box, but instead they have it wrapped. Good for oily, combo skin, recommend using it on summer!

f1b9d84d-7a98-4304-8da7-821e84e8a613
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I was devastated when Some by mi's miracle sunscreen was discontinued. I tried one from Eucerine but I didn't like it at all. So I wanted to buy a Korean sunscreen. This is a great product. It has a lot of white cast but it goes after few minutes, I have fair skin though so it's not a big issue for me. It dries to matte but natural finish and sits well on the face. It peels off only on some really dry patches but so everything else, I have combination skin. Love the lavender scent (reminds me one from apivita without the oily effect). The price is excellent as well for what you get. From now on I'm going to buy only Korean sunscreens.

e5e7ca89-b668-4eb7-a543-d42f6163a301