US

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Effective for my strong pits

Unfortunately I was not blessed with unscented armpits LOL. I have been on the hunt for a good deo that really does the job for almost 4 years now. This one and Schmidts are the only ones that work. Both use the exact same ingredients with one exception: this one uses arrowroot instead of cornstarch (which schmidts uses). Arrowroot is definitely the "healthier" alternative, so I'll go with this for now!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Cuts off the bad smell and has a very faint scent or fragrance... feels comfortable while applying... the quality is gentle and you can use this in your day to day personal care routine... the size is okay but I don't know how long it will last 🙂... will see 😃

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Good quality natural ingredients. No added scents or perfume. Good cover, lasts for the day, no smell of body odour. Does leave a bit of wax on dark clothing if you put a lot on, so be careful. Good sized product, as expected for the price paid. Almost has a moisturizing feel to it, no irritation to skin.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

this deodorant doesn't smell at all which is exactly what i'm looking for. i hate strong fragrance deodorant and mixed with my own scent and sweat. This deodorant did not make my underarm sweat much. The stick is actually quite dry. when i apply it on my underarm, i have to scrub it really hard on myself.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love that this deodorant doesn't have a smell. It do its job very good. I took it for a test because of the composition (good ingredients) and I am satisfied.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Great deodorant for very active persons. I tries many, and this one is pne of the best. No irritations or redness - excellent for sensitive skin!

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

I found the perfect speed stick !! It has no smell, it does not itch or burn me. I have a problem with odors and very sensitive skin. And as for the sweat protection it is perfect! I tested for two weeks. I tested all day outside on hot days I did fitness workouts. Recommend

5e4b52b3-b5d8-4952-9d1f-1fe80e553df1
52c74d35-77a5-42ba-9c1e-249489b92a7b
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This deodorant is very good but I have a question after a while it’s a start to peel like a small dot I don’t know if I have to rub it or remove it

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I love the ingredients, however it not effective at all the consistency is tacky and mushy. If you are a heavy sweater this is not for you. I do wear this only if I’m staying indoors with no physical activity. Not buying again.