US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This shampoo clarifies well without stripping too much, great for my wavy hair that accrues build up easily. I follow up with the Acure Ultra Hydrating Conditioner and my waves look great. I personally love the natural scents in this product, if you don't like strong herbal smells and are used to the artificial scents in many salon products it may not be for you. Additionally, my hair doesn't hold the scents of Acure products for more than an hour (thats even a stretch), but depending on your hair type I suppose this could vary person to person. This product is not fully curly hair method friendly, but since I'm a wavy and not a 3+ curly it works great for me. Recommend for other wavies, I would say true curlies and coilies beware - there are likely better products for your hair!

2f80e0ff-6942-49dd-8a0f-ed0a1d130266
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I loveeee ACURE! The ingredients are quality. Great scent, size, package! My hair is SO much healthier - more moisturized, way softer… my hair used to be so frizzy and I thought it would never be soft again:(… the benefits to my scalp health are great. Way less stressed! I would recommend that you leave it in your hair for 3 minutes before rinsing. My age is 26 for reference

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Love this conditioner and will buy again. I have sensitive skin on the scalp and this works well for me. I love the scent of it and the conditioner helps moisturize my hair well. I use the matching shampoo too. The seem to have got the balance right in its composition fro my dry hair.

Posted on May 6, 2022

really nice conditioner, the smell is growing on me but it's not really what I've been used to from hair products but it feels really good quality and beneficial for my hair and scalp even so it doesn't really matter anyways, the scent dissappear pretty quick so it's not the kind a conditioner you use just so that your hair smells good and that's all they're good for. it's very moisturising, gentle for sensitive skin and hair/scalp, generous size and nice package. I use in conjunction with Acure's shampoo bar and both are great, don't burn your eyes and is compatible with sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I'm quite picky about my hair products, and I try just about everything on the market, and Acure definitely is one of my top favorites. This one in particular I'm super happy with, given the cleansing specification it contains and the usage of adaptogens, which I feel everyone needs more of! The only reason why I don't give it a full 5 stars is because you need a bit more to get the job done, but otherwise is wonderful and will re-purchase!

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I love this conditioner the scent is immaculate made my hair so soft and healthy I don’t like the size I wish it was bigger but definitely great quality

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Love this product. And the fact that it is cleaner than commercial on the shelf products is the reason I purchased this. Does not feel like hotel shampoo leaving your hair dry which can be the case if not all the smoothing cleaning chemicals are addrd