US

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is great,the smell,quality, size,packaging are all good and it's moisturing and gentle on the skin not like other scrab and the colour of it is pretty cool.Also it doesn't make your skin feel dry even though it's a scrab.Use it as directed don't overuse

ffcce37d-bb8a-494a-b0af-b3887d9a271a
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

In comparison to other scrubs from this brand, this one is too gentle. The scrub's concentration is low, and therefore feels more like face soap, and not pilling soap. I think this scrub could be use daily, because of how gentle it is. I will probably will not going to purchase this product again.

aaa6fafb-98d2-4f84-8e6c-650f680d5837
ff43e5b9-6a7b-4d38-b478-47d2baa1f390
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This honestly blew my mind. I’ve used many scrubs before but have not encountered one with jojoba seeds. The conventional scrubs always have a rough texture to them and so I didn’t expect this one to be smooth! It feels amazingly smooth and gentle on the skin so I didn’t expect it to scrub well but it really did. My skin was so smooth immediately after and I could clearly notice the difference. You really need this one! Honestly never looking at other scrubs again❤️❤️

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This scrub is gentle to the skin that I could almost use it more often in a week since I really need to. I could really feel the first time I used it that my skin was cleaner and moisturized even after use. I love the beads that comes with it, it’s gentle and doesn’t hurt or scratch the face

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Still, my favorite scrub-type facewash ever since it also moisturizers at the same time it scrubs and the round balls in the product are not plastic like they are in many other face scrubs. Also, the tiniest amount goes a long way unlike other facewashes so you end up buying this product way less than the cheap ones which makes up for the added price.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I love this scrub! It's a bit more coarse than the green (algae) one of Acure, but still feels delicate on the skin. I use it daily and it feels great! Will definitely buy again. You also need just a little bit, so the package seems to last for a long time!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

9972b780-b32b-45b1-96ea-b19632977572
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Smooth, creamy and not too harsh on skin. Makes my face look brighter and not tight at all after washing. Love the flip top too. so much easier to use in the shower. Gentle enough for every day.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Not about their products, just a great product. Makes a great job cleaning the face, a large package that lasts for a lot of time because it takes a little material to get the job done.