US

• S
Based on 1,340 Ratings
Posted on Dec 25, 2022
Very good!

There isn’t much of a scent which is good for dry and sensitive skin like mine. You have to put on a moisturizer after though to rehydrate your skin since you washed your face. It is a great size and you don’t need to use a lot at once. My skin feels very clean and refreshed after adding it to my skincare routine. The quality of the product and packaging is very good. I totally recommend this to anybody looking for a good affordable cleanser:)

a08ad623-4483-4b4b-a574-5d579a09f688
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

The product is great for sensitive & combination skin. Since I have combination and acne prone skin this product has benefited me alot. I use it once in a day before sleeping . The size and quantity is perfect. It has no fragrance or smell. Its quite gentle on the skin . Your skin feels moisturized and rejuvenated❣

1f34ddfd-a9db-43c6-8ddb-8bfd517e57ab
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

So this is a good quality product I really like the size and the small, it fits every age , the package was awesome and it also benefit my skin so good the composition ,the frequency , gentle was perfect it’s a good moisturize! My skin aren’t sensitive , i use every night the flavor kind good

0bb2cf84-bcf4-42b7-b84c-f9c337111d04
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It's easy to spread in the skin, and I felt the difference, it's reduced pimples and my skin got much lore moisturized. It's scent is very mild. Just a quantity like a coin in the palm hand is enough to get it cleaned without being cracked. Very good quality. I highly recommend.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Gentle ingredients in this product. Comes in a decent sized tube so you will get a lot of use out of this. Packaged well. Came in a box and has a protective film at the opening of the tube. It has coconut oil which is comedogenic but I am not too fussed about that. This product does foam a lot so you do not need a lot.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

my favorite face wash of all time. super creamy and not drying at all. there is a light scent to it but doesn't feel like an added fragrance. doesnt irritate the skin and it adds a nice glow! removes makeup well without being harsh!!! cannot recommend enough for all skin types. i have acne, dry patches, sensitive skin, overall problem skin... it's amazing for it all

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Loved this cleanser. it didn’t strip my skin. Always felt great after using it. The packaging is great and the composition of the product was great. The cleanser is gentle and great for sensitive skin. My skin feels moisturized after use and I used it twice. day. The quality of Acure is always good

Mangoess
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Suitable to all ages. Packaging is small and portable. Easy to bring out or to holiday trip .good quality and composition. Suitable for all skin type. Even for sensitive skin. Clean ingredient. Awesome benefit. Good in size and seen the benefit in it. Great use. Scent seems fine. Love it the most. Its my repeated purchase.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Love this cleanser! I bought it for my daughter but I am going to switch over to it from a cleanser I have been using for over 15 years after trying it. It’s very gentle and great for sensitive skin. My skin was soo soft after using it. Can’t wait to start using it 😊 if you found my comment useful I would appreciate it so much if you could like it 🙏