US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I am a loyal Acure customer. They have a free TerraCycle recycling program, so I know I am not creating plastic waste and their products are great. They have so many options. Several of their conditioners work well on my thick, wavy hair. This is my favorite. The scent is very subtle, which many might prefer to some of their other more intense scents. But for my, the scent is key, so I switch between several of their shampoos & conditioners for variety. I've never been disappointed. If this review was helpful, please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Have been looking for a conditioner like this one for a while and have finally found my holy grail! It's vegan and cruelty free which is most important to me, and it is actually goodddd. I love fragrance as well, not too overpowering but a nice coconut scent that's just perfect. I have long curly-wavy hair and it works so well for me, really gives me moisture and shine.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

A youtuber recommended this so i tried it. It works so well on my hair, I have very dry hair and this shampoo is great! I have tried another type too, the pumpkin one, but it has weird smell that I dont like so Im going to stick to this one.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

scent is great! I use this after shampooing once every 2 days therabout. It's not very heavy duty with its natural ingredients. don't feel like it is very moisturizing for the hair nor scalp but it does the job of detangling. benefit: the size gives you value for money.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

It's good for dry & damaged hair. I have the shampoo and It was an excellent decision to buy conditioner. I use it every day. The aroma is pleasant and barely perceptible. I recommend it!

1d9ed5ba-b4ac-4a65-bf06-25d043fef495
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Unpretentious conditioner that smooths the hair and does not grease the scalp. Suitable for sensitive skin. It puts the moisture back into my hair. I have only just started to use it as I started realising that after numerous hair dye session that dried out my hair and was getting frizzy. This conditioner puts the softness back into my hair!

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

If I use both the Acure smoothing shampoo & conditioner, after blow drying my hair, it does look smoother. I do not notice anything if I let my hair air dry, other than it's easier to de-tangle. The price is good too.