US

1,405
areejad
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Excellent argan oil

the scent is very acceptable i use it on my hair the quality is super nice size is very good compared to the price the package is so cute and easy to use the texture is rich it has sooo much benefits for the hair and skin you also can use it as a moisturizer

0015a24a-ff0d-4ada-9521-f07edcb66e25
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,130

Yummy yummy yummy stuff! My skin always looks great the next day when I use this at night. It's pricey but high quality. One or two pumps will cover the face and neck area. I have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. Please THUMBS UP my review if it was helpful to you! Thanks!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,829

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
6,780

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This brand is better quality than other's I have tried. It's cold pressed and organic which makes a difference. Works well on the ends of hair to moisturize and reduce frizz. Can also be used as a scalp oil. I have sensitive skin and can use a tiny dot mixed with aloe gel with great results on my face too.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
2,440

Ideal. Just great. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
7,092

I really like its occlusive quality. I use a pump or two on top of my lighter oils/serums. My skin is pretty sensitive and dry and seems to get along great with this product.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

This is one of the best oils that I've used so far! I've bought it already 3 times and every time enjoy its quality a lot! It's great for my sensitive skin and moisturizes it perfectly. The size of the package is good for a couple of months. I use it every week and think it's great for any season.