US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Great!

Acure, are really good products I use a lot of them, they leave the skin smooth and hydrated. This wash is just great in this regard, compared to tons I've tried; only a tiny amount is needed to perfectly cleanse the face, and lasts over 6 months +. The product would benefit for young and middle age.

5cba9382-a93c-47fe-a8b5-0b8464409be7

The cleanser is gentle, yet thoroughly cleanses dirt, oil, debris, and makeup. I have very sensitive skin, and the cleanser does not irritate my skin. I use after oil cleansing, and it removes the oil and any thing left on my skin, leaving it hydrated and calm but without a film. It lathers well, and that is optimal for me - I need and desire a nice lather or foam after an oil cleansing step. A little goes a long way - but I have to be very careful as the formula is a bit runny. The scent is awesome, fruity, fresh and clean. I order it again.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Most cleansers leave my skin feeling stripped and dry, but not this one from Acure! It truly is hydrating and comes in an easy-to-dispense tube. (Be careful as it can come out too quickly and then you end up with too much!). I have dry skin, and this is gentle enough to use every day. The scent is not strong at all, which is nice. And it doesn't leave a weird film like most gentle cleansers. This one rinses off easily and leaves my face feeling refreshed. I follow my regimen with a moisturizer.

Mangoess
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Suitable to all ages. Packaging is small and portable. Easy to bring out or to holiday trip .good quality and composition. Suitable for all hair type. Even for sensitive scalp. Clean ingredient. Awesome benefit. Good in size and seen the benefit in it. Great use. Scent seems fine. Love it the most.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been using Acure for 8 years and this cleanser for atleast 6. I am mid 30s and credit Acure products with the clarity, smoothness, and softness of my skin. It is gentle but thorough enough to remove makeup. Skin is not stripped of all moisture with use. I use this daily, as does my husband. Perfect for dry, combo, or sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I’ve been using this product for quite a while now and I find it a good second cleanser in my double cleansing routine. My skin feels hydrated and clean after using it. The composition is a bit watery so you need to be careful not to pour too much. I like that you need just about a pea size of the product to clean your whole face. The smell is a bit weird to me and that’s the only thing I don’t like about it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

A much smoother version of their face wash scrubs. The scent is light which I appreciated. And it leaves your skin feeling moisturized. . .as if you don't need to use lotion after. Highly recommend it, although not sure the role that the green juice plays in the overall quality of the product. Just feels like a great alternative to a neutrogina hydrating cleanser.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Well, I’ve got a sample in promotion products, and then I bought this full size cleanser. I love the cleanser but I’d like to get the same texture as in sample. In sample the texture was like jelly, in full size is more like liquid or water, however the product cleans and cakes well