Page 1 - Reviews - AfterSpa, Exfoliating Bamboo Mitt, 1 Mitt - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I’ve been wanting to try out product, the quality is good it’s just a bit rough so I won’t know till I use it, it says to use on wet skin not dry, hope I won’t be too sensitive and it will will feel good I’ll just use it gentle way, it’s hand size glove not tight, the benefit is it removed dead skin cell, can’t wait to try and bough for my mom and a friend.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Good quality, Great exfoliator. Be gentle cuz it scrubs well, maybe too well. Can be a little scratchy but I just applied less pressure. Maybe use it once a week for a deep exfoliation if you are more sensitive. The size is one size and it fit my hand so no problem there.

Rosy
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Love this mitt! It is made of 88% bamboo, 10% cotton, 2% elastane. Not at all rough on my skin and really feels like the skin is exfoliated and clean after using it. After use, I just wash out the soap and let it air dry so it won't get moldy.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Great body scrubber that is fairly exfoliating. The quality is nice, won't slip off your hand, and the size is good as well. It would be nice to see the other side with a less exfoliating texture but it's still great. If you have sensitive skin it could be too abrasive. It doesn't seem to lather up soap too well either but that's highly dependent on what soap you use too.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This is really good to exfoliate the skin and is definitely not "gentle" but it doesn't damage the skin. It doesn't really hold the lather from your soap/body wash very well so you have to use a little more. It's also kind of big and hard to control so I do not put my hand inside the mitt but hold it like a wash cloth and that works. I definitely like this mitt and use it often because it works.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

This does a great job at exfoliating drier areas that my washcloth isn’t quite enough for. And I like the fit on my hand. It does seem to smell like mildew fairly quickly. I just machine wash and dry in the sun but wish I didn’t have to as often.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I was looking for a rough exfoliator, and since some reviewers here mention it is - I bought it. It’s indeed a thick and firm scrub, but not as rough as I expected. it will do the job for people who are looking for a medium-gentle scrub.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The quality is very rough and the first time is very brittle. But if you put alot of moisturizing soap on it then it softens. I have sensitove skin so it was really hqrd to use it at first but once you get used to it I do like it. It did not have any scent. It was the perfect size to fit my hand and my husbands.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

This is machine washable,durable,pretty rough to the touch,it is a very effective exfoliator. Use gently until you get familiar with how it exfoliates.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This mitt is good for exfoliating as it is more coarse than my other exfoliating gloves so I feel like it works better for my skin, however this could also feel like it might be too exfoliating