Page 1 - Reviews - AHC, Aqualuronic Toner, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Good for sensitive skin. Beautiful smell too.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It was such a controversial product for me because of the presence of alcohol in the first positions. I doubted taking it or the already familiar and proven Haruharu. I bought a 30% discount, at full price, I would hardly have bought it for the first time. Honestly, I don’t understand why the tonic is the most expensive on the site from the line. On the site it costs 20 pounds. In general, curiosity took over. Now the toner itself: the packaging is good quality plastic, not glass. There is a protective sticker on the box, there is also a plug on the toner itself. The smell is cosmetic, pleasant, fresh. The texture is gel, not liquid water, it holds a drop. It is not absorbed instantly, but quickly, leaving on the skin feeling of nourishment and hydration. I will supplement the review after a month after daily use. So far, I'm upset only by the fact that the bottle is plastic. The toner is expensive, it could be placed in glass.

9f71f01d-11d1-424b-a06e-341333906c99
bef4f928-fd57-4a80-ba5f-059dd45bb703
517c570d-09c0-4b32-a2ee-2bda7d542584
f61372cf-1e20-480c-8b36-5a50815bdb11
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It is wonderful from the quality of the packaging to the contents inside) Pleasant aroma, after application does not tighten the skin, not sticky, moisturizes and nourishes the skin! With it, the cream began to work many times better! The condition of the skin on the face has noticeably improved!

380a6fbc-10ca-432d-ab10-4ca8e861ba3f
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I only bought the tonic from the minuses, there is no dispenser, and you can’t just squeeze it out, just a hard bottle with a hole

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent toner. Liked it very much. Fits well, skin looks nourished

NellyC
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

autumn cool brand. And I love the tonic. the smell is light, it is applied easily, a pleasant feeling after

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I am delighted, I will take more!