Page 1 - Reviews - Alaffia, Beautiful Curls, Curl Activating Leave-In Conditioner, Curly to Kinky, Unrefined Shea Butter, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

with just 1-2 pumps, it works fantastic. I can't say that all frizz is completely gone but it has reduced mine by a lot and didnt require me to use styling products even air drying. Similar as the cream shampoo, it has a sickeningly sweet smell but I promise you it goes away after wash. Usually accompany this with the cream shampoo and sometimes use it after the African black soap all in one and everyday coconut conditioner.

224f4c85-c416-492b-a4e0-4f2beec54d38
Sophia
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This leave-in conditioner smells as delicious as the shampoo from the same range that I have been using for a long time. Alaffia beautiful curls activating range works wonders in making my curly long untreated hair moisturized, less frizzy and deserves more than 5 stars for me! I can see more pretty coils in my hair strands and I’m totally satisfied and I want to buy more! Alaffia it’s quality at a reasonable price and the smell of these products is just amazing to me, that’s why I had to mention it again! I hope my review helps and if it does, please be so kind to leave a thumbs up for me. Thanks a lot!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

True lifesaver for those who have curly hair like me living in a country with majority of the population having straight hair!! Japanese shampoo and other hair treatment product generally sold in the market were really harsh on my curly hair since their products were supposed to "straighten" your hair kinks. I quit buying Japanese shampoo and switched to Yves Roche (they sold it in nearby store) and followed my hair washing routine with this product use. It worked wonders!!! Nice sweet vanilla-esque shea butter scent that would linger until your next washing routine. Definitely buying this again!!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

nice product . it has a strong smell that lingers. not much of slip but hydrates and softens my hair. it's light, creamy , it melts in hair within seconds and clumps the curls together. i hope my review helped ❤

04a0aa08-9890-44b9-8bee-72b73994ddeb
4d945c6a-12fe-4dc5-afa5-e6397b4e4d03
2978b252-4641-4d73-a3d1-9bfd5b11bb3c
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This was my first time using this product. It feels excellent on my hair and gives me amazing curls and also smells awesome! Japan doesn't have this product, therefore I'm so glad I was able to buy it here! I'm definitely gonna get another one when this one is finished!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Yummy! The smell is so wonderful! I apply it to my wet hair and comb it in and leave it to dry. I love this conditioner, but, there is only one problem: after my hair dries, then my curls lose their definition and my hair looks dried out. I do apply quite a bit, so, not sure why this happens. Maybe the manufacturer could add an ingredient to it that keeps my hair looking moisturized!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This made my hair so soft and healthy looking, you can use this along and do your twist outs . It worked great on my 3c hair

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is a superb and very good product. Moisturizes hair very well and has a defining effect. I use this on its own when I need to give my hair a rest. You don't need to use too much.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I use this on my hair every single wash day and it leaves my hair so moisturised and soft when it dries. Really saved my hair

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have very dry hair and this gives it good moisture, the composition is clean and the packaging is practical, this became a staple for my hair