US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have a few body creams at the moment from other brands but I can't wait to finish those so I can get into using this one because its really a wonderful body cream, smells lovely and it feels moisturizing and soft on the skin. Good buy and good price.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Oh, I just LOVE the scent !!! Kukui is the BEST butter for dry skin, and personally I thing it smells the best, it's so intoxicating! It makes my skin feel and smell amazing, and it stays moisturized. It absorbs very well, you will not sweat it back out on a workout (which is a red flag for poor quality product, never use those). Wide opening package is easy to use and I re-use it for mixing hair dye or mixing hair masks with oils (always try to do your best and re-use)

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

After living in Hawai'i for five years (and moving away), I missed the products made of kukui nut oil. This one from Alba Botanica is excellent. With a mild, slightly cocoa buttery fragrance, the cream is a light maple candy color and is silky smooth. I put it on after a shower and I simply love it. I had this product on the shelf for a few months, trying to use up other products to get to this one. When I finally did, I was surprised. This really did outdo my expectations. This is a good-sized container and will last me probably 6-9 months. If you like products from tropical islands and don't live on one, then you might want to give this kukui nut body cream a try. I'm glad I did.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This lotion smells heavenly, like toasted vanilla. I keep it on my nightstand and often apply it to my hands just before bed because the scent is so soothing. Very moisturizing with a creamy texture, ideal for the winter season. Only complaint is that I wish it came in a bigger size!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very creamy and quite hydrating for the skin, easily absorbable and not greasy at all. The smell is an added bonus, with an amazing and perfect sense. My favorite brand of body creams.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This cream is amazing, high aloe content, keep it in the fridge for when you have a sunburn! So soothing. My friend had it and used it on my burn so I ordered some.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Out of all the body butters I’ve purchased on IHerb this is one of my favorites! I love the smell so much I can’t get enough. It’s sweet, creamy, and nutty. Leaves my skin so soft and smooth.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Absolutely love the smell of this! Although I personally prefer a slightly more "lotion" level of moisturiser, and this is definitely a thicker body butter texture, I would still order again.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

If you want to smell like nature vally’s peanut butter bar , this cream. Smells just like it. This cream gives a lot of moisture tho, my skin feels soft and hydrated, and it’s so so good for dry feet !

Posted on May 10, 2022

This product feels very nice on the skin. Smells beautiful, reminds us of being on holidays in Hawaii or on an tropical island. Used after shower and moisturises beautifully!