US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
7,876

I highly recommend the honey mango scent. It is the body wash that you can use daily. Great quality ingredients. This product is safe to use as it has high rates on EWG's skin deep database. The package is excellent, makes it easier to use and is very convenient.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

1-) I highly recommend the honey mango scent. 2-) It is the body wash that you can use daily. 3-) Great quality ingredients. 4-) This product is safe to use as it has high rates on EWG's skin deep database. 5-) The package is excellent, makes it easier to use and is very convenient.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

One of the best wash for dry skin. This is my new favourite soap because it’s so bored to rising my skin and I love the smell. Just a great gentle formula. I’ve been continuing to purchase it!!! I find the Very Emollient line of the Alba Botanica to be the best value for the best relief overall. Exfoliate when bathing, pat dry and lotion up immediately afterwards, this routine makes my skin feels smooth and quenched. The ingredients listed also are given favorable ratings on EWG's skin deep database, so you can be assured of the safety of this product. This was important to me since I use it daily and skin, being the largest organ of the body, absorbs a lot of what is put on.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I love this body wash! It is not sticky, has a good consistency, and the smell is lovely without being overpowering. The size of the bottle and the packaging are great and the large bottle lasts forever! I love that they include a pump to make it even more convenient. Highly recommend the honey mango scent.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My husband like this soap,I found to be too drying for my skin ,we are both in are late 60,s so that might be part of the issue.I am glad that my husband likes it, smells good on his skin.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Excellent body wash that doesn't strip skin. I find that there was a slight formula change once they switched to yellow bottles, and though it seems to be slightly runnier I still find it to be moisturizing. The honey mango scent is pleasant but not overpowering.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

My second body wash from iHerb but first from this brand. Well, smell is good, price is affordable for that size of bottle, convenient pomp to use, packaging was very nice and neat. Good quality and texture.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It really smell like mango, the real scent, the texture is gel-like. The bottle is huge. I used it as a hand soap and body soap.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

It's size are very usage and high quality with nice package .it can be used for sensitive skins . it has a benefit that it fit with all frequency. it's smell is so good and scent