US

4.7
Based on 5,303 Ratings
4,312
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Love opening my day with 1 tablet of this great stuff! Keeps me alert and sharp especially during noon when I’m exhausted, I get the boost I need to keep going and my performances at work are much better then my colleagues which aren’t aware of my little secret 🤫

79bd0d74-9a00-41fc-ac13-1a048c7cf032

Taste and smell are not bad. About quality and effect I don't know now, because I use just 2 days . Size are normal. Iherb packaging is nice. Specially is best for students, exam preparations. Serving size and price compare is very good than coffee. Good supplement in general. Not advised for long use.

4bba4327-e917-49dd-9d0c-34f598e30690
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I've been buying these caffeine tablets for a while. Great for those who need an energy boost but for whatever reason don't want to drink multiple cups of coffee. These tablets can also be broken in half so you can adjust the dosage. Another benefit is that you can take them with you on the go.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I purchased this product to take with Panadol when I get a headache for faster relief. It works out heaps cheaper buying seperate products, than already combined into one that’s available from the pharmacy. It works the same, the ingredients are the same, the saving’s are quiet considerable. Worth the effort.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have been a customer of ALLMAX for quite some time & really like their 200mg caffeine product for their convenience. I am always in a rush in the a.m. so I do not have time to drink coffee so I take one of these tablets. I find they work well & i do not experience any jitteriness. I would like preface that by saying I have high caffeine tolerance so someone that does not probably should start with 1/2 tab.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Excellent supplement for anyone looking to get the benefits of coffee, without having to drink coffee (for many reasons, for instance- if you don't want to get your teeth yellow). I take the supplement before working out and really feel a difference in my performance and energy levels during the workout.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is probably the best choice for caffeine. It comes in a rectangular tablet and is shaped in a convenient way that lets you break it in half easily which is rare to find in a caffeine pill. This is the only supplement I take pre-workout because it gives me the energy I need before heavy resistance training or mindless cardio at a higher level. The results and benefits are noticeable within 30-60 mins after taking. This is my preferred choice because it's high quality and comes in a suitable dosage of 200 mg but can easily snap in half if I only want 100 mg.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I’ve been using this product for many years now as a pre-workout supplement to boost mental focus and increase workout efficiency. There’s great value for money as even half a dosage can give me extra mileage. It’s a mild fat burner that converts fat to energy for me. There’s no taste so great quality overall.