US

Based on 4,480 Ratings
2,999
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
מצוין!

A great product, I combine it with my coffee in the morning or just like that to snack on, it's fine, not sweet at all, which is wonderful for those who maintain their figure, very high quality and tasty. I recommend it to anyone who likes sliced ​​almonds in a cookie. It's very worthwhile and the ingredients are of high quality

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Really good ant tasty biscuits 😊 Quality and ingredient looks totally fine 😊 A lot taste in them 😊 Could be more biscuits in package, because you just open and it's gone 😄 One of the best snack with tea 😊 I really like that they're crunchy, not soft ones😊 It's fully in almond taste 😊

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I loved the taste, it was just like the cookies that my mom makes It has a bit of taste of the package so I recommend to let it air out a bit I guess you can eat it in small serving but I just snacked all of it at once

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Almondina is always good! This time I bought extra packages for my friends, and I brought it to our party yesterday. Everybody loved and asked where I bought. Compared to Noni's Addictive, Almondina taste almost the same but much cheaper. So far, I always received fresh packages (mine expires April 2023), so I am happy with its quality. Will order regularly!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I confess that I ordered these only to qualify for free delivery. Luckily I did. These are very tasty and crunchy to eat. They are made of few ingredients and don't contain alot of sugar; therefore not very sweet but rich in taste. Makes a nice addon for afternoon tea or coffee!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The taste of this is good, not very sweet but with a slight almond flavor. I think the packaging is much too small and wish it came in a bigger size but it was delivered to me well and intact. I was half expecting the biscuits to be cracked when it reached me but it travelled well. I'd order this again. It pairs well with coffee.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I eat Almondina all the time. Good amount of protein per serving I tried the other ones and this is truly the best one. I find it so easy to eat for breakfast when I am in a hurry. The problem is I could eat them all day. Lots of time we have them for a treat after dinner too. Super healthy snack.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022