US

4.6
Based on 3,123 Ratings
2,292
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Good but the smell is like henna but maybe i will mix it up with almond milk so that the taste be much better But regardless the smell it is very good for health And thank you for reading my comment i hope it’s an interesting one And i would be thankful if someone suggest for me with what I can mix it up

c5bd1eb7-64ea-4fa4-8960-9d43f103733f
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

1st time trying this brand. I saw this at a local health store and decided to give it a try and bought a few other items from iherb. I bought smallest size to try. It's been 5 days and I feel different already. I bought this Green one and Berry one and they both very easy to blend, taste great. I dislike products in the market that has sweetener so this one is PERFECT. I put a scoop of this, add collagen, protein power and oak milk or almond milk with a few pieces of ice and blend. My lower stomach is flatter, def my gut health is better. My skin and hair are always healthy so I have not seen any noticeable improvements like how other viewers but overall I am very happy with this product and I am buying more in bigger size.

Im taking the powder for almost 8 months every day in my smoothies with 1 banana, handful of spinach or other greens, half avocado almond milk, some water, cinnamon and turmeric. I can’t get over it! I feel that I’m getting the right nutrition my body needs every day! You can’t depend on this powder. I take in the mornings and I eat clean and health the rest of the day. First few months I felt an amazing energy all day. Today, I guess might body found the right balance of energy and i don’t have cravings for food or sweets as I had before. I don’t need coffee or anything to make me alert anymore. My son 15y old takes on his smoothies before school w/small breakfast 2eggs and a piece of toast and he also feels great all day. Our meals are complemented with veggies and protein for the rest of the day.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I got this because I had gotten the chocolate flavored one before and used it as a meal alternative so that I can lower the caloric intake in my diet. This mix has a taste that I don't like as much, and for some reason, it doesn't seem as good as the other one I got. It's also expensive, so that combination made me lower the stars to 4. That being said, this supplemental food is very good and makes me feel healthier. The benefits are that my body feels more energetic, it cleans my digestive system, and makes me feel fresher because of the quality antioxidant superfood ingredients.

17a769f5-0ef7-4637-a59e-36a3fe087ea5
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,552

Nailing product. The quality is super. The opportunity to buy quality goods at a nice price and with fast delivery. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

We add the greens to our family smoothies every morning. The quality and taste is always perfect. I love that my kids don't notice it in their smoothies and they get a great daily boost. The ingredients are a perfect addition for both my and my kids health. We have been staying healthy with so many cold and flus going around.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
1,397

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I’ve bought this product for years. It gives me good energy. I like taking this on vacations or camping trips when I know it’ll be hard to get fresh greens in my diet. Not a replacement for vegetables but helps during days it’s hard to get enough veggies.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love this Greens Blend! I have been taking it for over 2 years now and I really recommend it if you want to get in some extra greens. The taste is great for me - I don't like the green powders that are really sweet as they often taste artificial. This one has a nice fresh green taste. I mix it together with pea protein powder and it goes really well together - I start every day with it and feel much better for it. The only thing I don't like is that every tub comes with another plastic scoop - I wish I could buy it without the plastic scoop.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love this Greens Blend! I have been taking it for over 2 years now and I really recommend it if you want to get in some extra greens. The taste is great for me - I don't like the green powders that are really sweet as they often taste artificial. This one has a nice fresh green taste. I mix it together with pea protein powder and it goes really well together - I start every day with it and feel much better for it. The large size is extra value for money and it saves on having to keep re-ordering it. The only thing I don't like is that every tub comes with another plastic scoop - I wish I could buy it without the plastic scoop.