Page 1 - Reviews - Amlactin, Daily, 12% Lactic Acid Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 7.9 oz (225 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 20, 2022

It does moisturize my skin very well. The packaging is very excellent.. My order arrived in great condition. The scent is okay for me. It doesn't bother me. I can use this for more than a year. Great quality and the size is big. This will last long. It is good for sensitive skin like mine.

07622c9e-e6cd-47a4-89f3-3db3f29b20c2
Posted on May 12, 2022

I love skin care from the neck up, but I have to admit, I am not the person to apply body creams. Lately I fell my body skin very dry (probably because of age) so I bought the Amlactin 12% Lactic Acid lotion the fragrance-free formula. The moment you rub this into your skin, you instantly feel your skin more hydrated, smother and gives it a silky, healthy look. It dries down quickly so when I put it before bed I have no issue.

f296e30f-85dc-468a-b08d-ee505a32fb4d
362ef1d9-6357-49d0-926a-1df27d1a9404
79b57cc0-8667-4044-b11b-710ffe52b82f
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I bought this lotion to helped with my hyperpigmentation (dark spots). I was looking for this product and find it in amazon, but it was too expensive. Thank you iherb for bring this lotion. This lotion is pretty small so I’ll run out off it soon, so I will use it only on my neck, elbow and knee. Don't forget to put thumbs up if my information helps you.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It's been hydrating really well, I use it night and also use eucerin in the evening for my really dry skin. It has an unpleasant scent but it gradually fades after application. My only criticism is that it wasn't sealed securely, it slipped from my hand and the cap fell off, I lost a few splatters of product as a result. I wish it had a stronger seal.

a9b546f6-87ac-49e4-9a29-a04189e65b40
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I like this product and it actually helped with my hyperpigmentation but the only issue I had is that when I stopped using amlactin my hyperpigmentation returned in those areas. I used it for 2 weeks and ran out of the product and used it 3 times a day. I just wished that when I stopped using it that the hyperpigmentation wouldn't return.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This cream is amazing its so moisturizing and exfoliating at the same time it helped lighten up some discolored areas in my body as well as getting rid of my ingrown hair and the bumpy parts around my thighs also i use it for my bumbum and it actually made it smooth and so buttery I recommend it more on the knees elbows thighs and back of the arm amazing product and the results are grunted also great for sensitives skin

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love this lotion. It is thick in consistency but not greasy and leaves my skin soft. Over time my skin feels hydrated and less crepey. I prefer the Amlactin 15% Lactic Acid Restoring Lotion but it was not in stock for a long time, it is more expensive but it has 3 ceramides in it that help restore the skin's barrier. I hope I'Herb will bring other Amlactin products.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This product is absolutely great if you have dry, itchy, or crepey skin. I have an autoimmune illness & have to take Prednisone. My skin is very thin & tears easily, plus it is quite dry. I love this product, it is great, very creamy!! And a word to the wise, they charge TWICE as much @ Target! Buy it here.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Best exfoliating moisturizer for people with bumpy skin. Over time it has smoothed my skin. It does smell slightly bad as there is no fragrance however it goes away after about 5mins. I would recommend using a thicker moisturizer of this if you are using in winter or have very dry skin

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this lotion! It's such a great quality chemical exfoliant that makes your skin feel soft and smooth. I don't use it daily but I'm sure it'd be fine to do so since it's not extremely potent. It has a weird scent though, but it doesn't persist so it's fine.