US
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 30, 2022

I LOVE this product. The quality is like magic! If you have acne / break out concerns this is for you! It’s the size of a lip gloss, but a little goes a long way. Anytime I feel a breakout coming I apply it and it’s reduced, sometimes cleared by the next day! So happy a friend recommended your website because I couldn’t find this anywhere else.

Suitable to all ages. Packaging is small and portable. Easy to bring out or to holiday t rip .good quality and composition. Suitable for all hair type and scalp. Even for sensitive skin. Clean ingredient. Awesome benefit. Good in size and seen the benefit in it. Great use. Keeps your hair moisture. Scent seems fine.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This product works well on blemishes. The active ingredient is Salicylic Acid (2.0%) and the texture is a transparent gel. The smell is fresh and quite neutral. I have sensitive skin and I tolerate it well, which is not the case with other salicylic acid based products. Please note that it is best to apply it at night because it won't sit well under make up and will start to pill.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Always helps to dry and get rid of my blemishes that I sometimes have due to my periods. A must-have in my cosmetic staple.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My brown spots have been lighter so I would love to keep using it. This doesn't have any scent just little smell like alcohol but it's goon quickly.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Amazing product for blemishes, works so well for me, a bit tingly at first, I use only as needed, packed so well and lasts a long time, no scent, great quality product, packaged well. Great skin benefits if your skin is prone to blemishes. Frequency that I use once or twice per week.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Andalou Naturals is a dependable company. I like the slender squeeze tube used for the Blemish Vanishing Gel and it works.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

The product is excellent, at a good price. Corresponds to the characteristics and description on the website. I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022