US
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is THE BEST lotion for dry skin!! It really saves me in the winter - absorbs super quickly, doesn't leave ANY grease at all, and the hydrated soft skin lasts for so long. My boyfriend has very problematic skin, especially in the winter, and this is the only thing that worked for him too.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
6,480

This is my favorite lotion for winter. It is so thick- the smell is so relaxing and makes me feel like I am at the spa.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I enjoy using this body butter. Loved everything about it: the smell is tender and nice. I have very gentle thin skin, it nourishes my skin completely for a long time, absorbs quickly and leaves the feeling of comfort. A very good body care product, high quality. Use it every day after shower and the size of it is big enough

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is my favorite lotion for winter. It is so thick- the smell is so relaxing and makes me feel like I am at the spa! Really good quality and nourishes my skin all day!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I have psoriasis, and this is one of the very few body cream that I can use without itching. I hope iHERB will continue to sell this product.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I use it daily, always will buy some more. It’s very soft and makes my skin feel velvety but is also lightweight and won’t come off if I sweat

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It's a good body lotion, works well, but unfortunately a while ago they changed the scent and it no longer really smells like lavender. This happened to a few other products as well and it's a shame.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

Andalou's Lavender Shea body butter is wonderful because: it is very moisturizing and lasts until the next shower, it smells nice going on, the fragrance is subtle, the price is good on iHerb, I think, and it has less chemicals than is commonly found in a lot of lotions/body butters out there. Their other fragrance for sensitive skin which is rose based is nice too.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

smells like real lavender! non-greasy, absorbs well. firming benefits seem noticeable almost immediately. a little expensive but worth it.