US

4.7
Based on 2,055 Ratings
1,660
Posted on May 21, 2022

Size lasts long. Great quality. i have a sensitive skin but this product really helps specially is minimizing marks from pimples. Gentle on skin, it moisturizes without the feeling of oil. For me, it really works as i use it everyday. Packaging was done carefully. I love the composition of the product and how it benefits my skin.

84671cf3-cdb4-4cfc-a446-a9b8d8ff7060
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is a great cleanser for skin that is prone to acne. It does not irritate the skin although it cleans very well from the pores. I use it 3 times a week, otherwise it dries my skin to much. I recommend for teens, preteens and adults with acne or blackheads on the skin. The bottle is big and you only have to use small amount of the product. Rub it gently on the face and wash off with water.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Love this, big fan of andalou products!! Especially clear skin and sensitive skin, I have had a trial version of all lines, and purchased a big versions of each now, I’ve been using this gel for a month and my skin was clear the entire time!! Has nice citrus smell, this gel will last for a long time too

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This brand is my favourite, especially the facial products. This is a very gentle cleanser i use it every day for my sensitive acne prone skin. It has a very pleasant smell and i can see the benefits just after a few months. Ive been using one bottle for 3 months now and there is still some left.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

My favorite facial cleansing gel so far! The package is so pretty and nice, the size is good and it will last for many months. The composition is clean and high quality. It gives a gentle - but effective - cleansing effect. It foams well and it's nice to spread around the face.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Skin type: Dry/Sensitive and allergic prone skin (22yo) Time of use: 2 weeks (once a day)| Will I buy it again? : Yes **If you have allergic prone skin like I do, this product does not cause redness, irritation or burning sensation to my face compared to the 1000 rose cleanser** I usually double cleanse, I use coconut oil to remove my makeup and then use a cleanser and, this one does the job very well removing all oil residue from my face without irritating my skin. I think this is a good product and I do recommend it. The scent is amazing very citrus-y! [Check my profile for other products reviews]

Posted on May 1, 2022

Omg I can’t tell you that this product is life saver , it really works on your skin and doesn’t feel dry , my blemishes are gone OMG , size is good , it get use for 3 months , quality is great , for all age type , it moisture my skin , and it is gentle on my skin

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This has been my go to face wash for years. I have combo skin that is oily in T zone with dry spots in winter. This wash doesn't irritate dry spots and does a great job removing makeup & reducing shine. It even looks like my skin looks smoother after I wash.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Great supplement in quality, size, packaging, benefits, hemp, composition and ingredients . It has No awful taste, used for all ages. Improves wounds It is gentle on sensitive skin and keeps it moisturized. For great results use it frequently it has no flavor.

3d9d6bd8-7b2d-4c76-ba9f-efcc9c334070