US

4.5
Based on 1,503 Ratings
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Nice gentle cleanser

I am a fan of the Andalou brand. I really like this cleanser for the morning, when I am not trying to remove make up or sunscreen (which it won’t). I rub it directly onto my dry skin (it tends to slip around with too much water) and rinse with warm water. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped. It has worked really well for my oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This milk is perfect for mature skin, dry and sensitive , it's gentle to clean without stripping the skin. It's packed with anti-age high quality ingredients in it's composition and it's very mosturizing. The package size is enough to last 6 months and you can use it daily.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I've used it a few times now and the cleanser is very creamy not like your usual soapy cleanser. This does not make any foam when you rub it. It feels more like applying lotion to your skin rather than a cleanser. It is gentle, moisturizing and makes your skin feel softer after use but I personally don't Iike it very much because it doesn't feel like my skin is getting cleaned properly. **NOTE**: The ingredients listed on the website are a bit different compared to the ingredients listed on the actual product. I will share the photo of the ingredients listed on product, in case someone's interested.

f8a465b6-4690-4c2d-b68a-557bfdb140dc
e81b5cba-5879-4a8f-b02a-ad091876e670
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

It has a really nice smell, after the use, skin does not feel dry if you forget to use toner. I use it every day for 2 weeks now and I definitely like it. Skin after it feels refreshed and hydrated and so clean. I bought the whole line, maybe it's best, however if it wasn't a toner and cream, this cleanser works well with other products

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This product works well in removing the day’s dirt on your face. However, the bottle stops pumping the cleanser when it is about 1-2 inches from the bottom of the bottle. Not sure how this can be remedied other than putting the cleanser in a different container like a pot, rather than this cylinder.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Been switching to Andalou facial products. Good brand. I used the Vitamin C cleanser and really like it. This time getting this cleansing milk hope it’s as good as the other products. Yet to try.

d80d4ea6-1a72-484c-b62b-af6c728f7fdf
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

One of my faves. Ive used multiple times over years. Got a bit expensive so I’ve been looking for alternatives. However I still enjoyed this. It won’t take off make up or waterproof sunscreen. Great for AM cleansing. It’s very comfortable & luxurious, nice light scent & feels great massaging on the skin.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

A feeling I get with all cleansing milk is that they don't clean too well, leaving and creamy residue on my face, but this Andalou isn't bad. As with most cleansing milk, it is very gentle, exfoliate separately and regularly if desired. It does smell like apricots, a pleasant smell that isn't too strong. I have sensitive skin with large pores and fine lines around rhe eyes and forehead, not wearing makeup regularly but will throw on some cc cream occasionally. Have not tried this cleansing milk after makeup, though I suspect it will need a makeup remover as the first step. Will have to see over a period of time regarding those fine lines.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This cleanser is creamy and can actually remove any last traces of my make up quite well. It's also gentle and non drying for my dry skin. Overall I like it as a milk cleanser.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

A gentle and pleasant smelling cream cleanser. Very good quality, softly moisturising and suited to sensitive skin. The bottle lasts a long time! Definitely recommended.