US

4,035
1,297
iloveshopping
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Bought this trial size to see how I would like the hair conditioner. It has a good quality natural composition ingredients for haircare. Even though this is a trial size, it comes with a good protective seal at the lid opening to preserve the ingredient integrity. It has a nice citrus sweet orange scent. It doesn't feel heavy and leaves my fine hair soft, untangled and moisturized. After hair conditioning, you can see have some subtle lingering orangey scent. It is also a good small size for travels.

20086843-b01f-4c20-86de-97508f131a3b
c47fec8a-f37d-47b5-9840-0104aadd676e
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I really like this quality conditioner. I have a lot of allergies to scented products that use harsh perfumes in their products, but this conditioner uses a very light coconut scent, that smells really nice. It makes my hair soft & manageable. I like that after using in the shower, I can comb out my hair with no knots.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

A great conditioner i bought to try out. Based on its price and size, I didn't have to overcommit. This has a great scent and leaves hair soft and moisturized. As someone with sensitive skin, I found that this product left my hair and scalp feeling great. For someone wanting to try something new, I highly recommend using!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I that this was the top selling conditionner for dry hair and I do not regret buying it! Really surprised by the slip (I have 3b curls). My curls are soft without being heavy. Just not a fan of the cap, it doesn't distribute a lot of produtct, you really have to press hard. Will buy the product of this range, it's a good quality/price for fry curly hair.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Love this conditioner. It smells great and worked very well on my hair. I have very long and fine hair that, when I rub it dry with a towel, can get quite tangled. I don't use a dryer but let it dry naturally, so it can get even more tangled during that time. Most conditioners I have used have not addressed the tangles, but this one really left my hair with only a little tangling. It smells great, too. I used it after using the Andalou Naturals Argan oil and Shea shampoo. I am very happy with the results. Also, much less hair came out in my brush when my hair was dry, and that is another advantage. I will definitely order the full size. I have used other Andalou products and they are all great quality.

Sarvinoz
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

My hair started dalling so much and my scalp is very sensitive to anything i apply to it. A friend of mine has eecommended me to try this conditioner because it moisturizes you hair makes it look glowing. The size of the package is satisfactory to me and te scent is very pleasant.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Purchased a trail sample and ended up ordering 2 full sized bottles! Took a chance on their shampoo, but I figured if it as good as the conditioner it would be awesome. My votes in! Great product leaving my cursed hair silky smooth and very soft! Hopefully, the bottles I purchased for my daughter will be as well recieved!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It is not the best conditioner that I have used but it definitely does what it promises. I bought a mini package to test it on my hair. My hair is rather dry so I always need to moisturize them as much as I can to be able to comb my hair without difficulties. The scent is nice, nothing extraordinary. Overall, I would recommend it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

scent use quality size age packaging benefit composition hair scalp sensitive moisturize. gonna use this for travel since it's such a cute size and hope it works good since there is no sulfate. bought it with the conditioner. delivery was fast and safe packaging was great. might buy more in future