US

5,340
1,597
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
5,508

I had a great experience with this company. I tried to work with them for 3 weeks, but then I was hooked on it and decided to be an official client. They did not have the exact things that I was looking for, so they suggested me some new products purer and more affordable. The supplements are legit and worked amazingly well! The delivery is also fast.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,452

If you like natural shampoos with safe ingredients, you should try it. You wouldn't get a lot of lather, but this is not what you usually expect from shampoo without harsh chemicals like SLS. I like that my hair don't feel dry and it's easy to comb them. This scent is light like sweet citrus.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Perfect size for travel. It lasted for a 9day vacation, while using it once in two days (middle lenghth hair, two uses per wash) The scalp gets clean and the hair looks moisturized. I do not have sensitive scalp skin, but the clean ingredients may be an argument to try for those who have.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The scent u can feel it from away very useful shampoo but for the size it’s little bit tiny then i thought for the quality i recommend it U can use it for any type of hair made with very good composition , a good moisturizer 🧴 i’m happy with it

11e51497-8dce-4003-8ea5-ba495b3d537a
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I love the scent of this shampoo. I have found by experience that Andalou products are very good and I can trust them. This shampoo cleans my hair well, and I have oily and very long fine hair. I am quite satisfied with how this product works on my hair and also on my scalp.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I bough this one a few times. I like it actually, my hair feels good after it as well as scalp. It is no reason for me to buy expensive shampoo, this brand is good for its price and size is not small. But for mask I spend more usually.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This shampoo is designed for all hair types. It washes and nourishes the hair perfectly. It does not dry out, which is very important for me. Suitable for all types of hair. Scent is very gentle. They feed on different oils . I love this product for its richness and usefulness.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I am glad I decided to try this shampoo. My hair is dry and colored. It is also fine so I have a problem with conditioners. They leave my hair greasy and flat. This shampoo has argan oil and shea in it. It adds just enough moisture to smooth out my dry hair while leaving it bouncy and looking great. It also seems to enliven the color! I got really lucky with this shampoo!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

scent use quality size age packaging benefit composition hair scalp sensitive moisturize. gonna use this for travel since it's such a cute size and hope it works good since there is no sulfate. bought it with the conditioner. delivery was fast and safe packaging was great. might buy more in future