US

• S
Based on 1,443 Ratings
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,478

Love this styling cream! I have fine and oily hair. This product makes my hair more manageable and easy to style. I love the way my hair feel, they feel hydrated, soft and voluminous. This leave-in doesn't weight my hair down. Also the size... it's so big! And I only apply a small amount so it will last forever :)

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I put this in right after a shower then finger style. After it dries I add a little product (Aveda) for contol and shine. It sorta tells the hair what to do and makes styling a lot more easy. After using this, I spend less than a minue styling my hair. The smell is nice too! Sorta vanilla-y. I like it better than the thickening one. Pretty hard to find elsewhere. I'm glad iHerb carries it!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have a wavy hair, and this cream it gives your hair a nice and refreshing look, and a bit of shine, smells nice, it's great if you want a light cream because it isn't heavy. use it after showering when your hair is still wet, I use a little amount and it works for me, it also great for making curls. the size is big enough and will last a long time for me, it doesn't make me hair greasy .. also it makes my hair softer 👍🏻

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

For the longest time I avoided using any styling products because I thought they would weigh my fine hair down too much. I was also worried about build-up, especially since I use a mild shampoo with mostly all natural ingredients, that is not clarifying. I use this every time I wash my hair. It leaves my hair in great condition and seems to make it a lot easier to style. (And it holds my style longer.) I love that it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It also doesn't leave any build up or make my hair greasy at all. I've actually been able to get away from washing my hair every day, and now can usually go 4-5 days with it still looking decent. I also really appreciate that this styling cream doesn't have any noticeable added fragrance. I am very sensitive to chemicals, and this product doesn't cause any negative reactions for me. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This stuff worked better than I thought it would. it seems like a light cream but it definitely gave texture and manageability that I wasn't quite expecting. It gives hair just enough of a shine, too. The only rhing that bummed me out a bit was that it made my curly hair WAY curlier and I try to find products that actually calm that down. But that's not the product's fault, just mentioning for anyone who may not want that.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

It’s a thick moisturizing cream. It has a very mild pleasant natural smell. It nourishes my hair and keeps it healthy and shiny. I also enjoy all the natural ingredients.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

First time to try the product , i like how it soothes my hair , used it for my daughter’s hair as well. Scent is good. Size is perfect the package is great