Page 1 - Reviews - Arm & Hammer, Clinical Gum Health, Dental Kit for Dogs, Chicken, 3 Piece Kit - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Bought it for my 2 tiny chihuahuas. Looks like they prefer the other brand in terms of taste))) Cannot use the finger cleaner, maybe it is to do with the really small size of my pets.The package is a great value for money, the paste tube is huge and with any servings and frequency will last long enough.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very tasty evidently. Very good price, it's important to keep dog's teeth clean, can cause health problems later in life if tartar builds up.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
2041

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Amazing product! I love this! Would recommend to others too!!!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The toothbrush is excellent. My dog loves to brush teeth every day when using this set, he thinks he’s eating something yummy

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

my dog loved the flavor and participated nicely when I brushed his teeth.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

My dog like it so much, I find her teeth more bright after one week.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The package is value for money with the tooth brush and paste. Though my dog doesn't like the flavour very much.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

My dog needed time to get use to the taste but were good now!