Page 1 - Reviews - Atkins, Protein Wafer Crisps, Peanut Butter, 5 Bars, 1.27 oz (36 g) Each - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

The lemon wafer crisp is my favorite of all the flavors. It is lowest in carbs and sugars, although still a bit high for my Keto diet. However, everyone needs a treat once in awhile, and this is the most "healthy" I've found....more so than any of the other Atkins bars.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

These are awesome snack bars. I do Keto and just need something quick. It may not be 100% Keto, but is a allowable. Of all the special bars, these Adkins bars are the best. I love the flavor, no after taste and great texture. After first box, when back and bought more. Love all flavors.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love peanut butter and anything on these wafers are nice. Not too sweet peanut butter flavor. In addition to that it has a really crispy and light texture. A must buy!

2fecb503-ba06-4838-aee5-41fe67d4351d
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

its delicious like a chocolate waffle bar yet have all the goodness and nutrition value. always sold out when there's promotion on iherb. will repurchase as afternoon snack.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The net carbs is a bit high compared with other Keto diets so have to be careful. The best part is it really tastes like a normal wafer & rich in protein and feel quite full. Good to eat after or before workout.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

High quality protein wafer👍🏻Like the taste of this peanut butter flavours sweet and salty❤️‍🔥it is also rich in fiber and low sugar. Highly recommended 👍🏻

Posted on May 18, 2022

The crispy, crunchy wafer texture goes really well with the creamy exterior and filling! Decent price and a good way to supplement some protein and fiber into your diet.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Really tasty bar with good nutritional values and good size for a snack. 😋 My only concern was that the peanut butter layer with a little bit dry but as a peanut butter lover I minded that very little. Would buy again. Yum.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love this protein bar and I would highly recommend as a great benefit of a protein alternative to the diet and fitness with great taste and guaranteed fresh from iHerb

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These Atkins protein wafers bring me back to my childhood days of the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry wafers that I used to LOVE! I can't believe you can make such a delicious wafer with so few carbs!! These are a game changer!