Page 1 - Reviews - Aunt Fannie's, Mosquito Spray, Travel Friendly, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 12, 2022

Finally a mosquito repellent that really manages to keep 100% of the mosquitoes away. I managed to sleep a whole week without waking up from the annoying buzz and getting up in the morning without a single mosquito bite! The smell is also relatively pleasant and non-aggressive. Although I have not yet put the spray to the test on a trip in nature, but I am quite optimistic ... I will try to update in the future. Meanwhile, for home use, highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I am a "Mosquito Magnet!" Before I go outside I spray this all over my body an even on the tops of my socks. If I wear a hat, I spray on that too. It can damage painted surfaces, so I keep it on a saucer. Remember, if you miss areas, you may be bitten there. Try to be thorough. It does have a fragrance, but it smells of citronella, which I would trade any day for a bite!!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Purchased it to help with mosquito attacks! I hate them with passion and they annoy me when I hear them when they wake me up at night. Can't wait until it arrives. If it proves to be effective will buy more and they also have wipes that would be very convenient

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I like this because it keeps mosquitoes away. I am really allergic to mosquito bites and same with my kids. I like it despite the strong smell. The oily texture helps in keeping the blend stay longer. Thank you 🙏

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is very lightweight and safe for my kids, but its a bit oily though. Ingredients are organic and safe. Quantity is just right for travel and enough for the whole family.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is really good at keeping the mozzies away and love the smell.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Very effective in repelling mosquitos. Fits into any handbag for ready use when travelling. Made from only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

the scent is ok , the size is big , but i feel it is effective

Posted on May 27, 2022

The smell is good , but too strong , but the bottle is quite fragile

Posted on Nov 12, 2021