US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is a good value and i have used this brand before and trust the quality. As others might have commented on the volume, i believe the seller might have used a standardised bottle which is not for 0.125 fl oz, hence the content is half full. Otherwise, this would be a sheer misrepresentation on volume.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This oil/absolute is amazing. I use it for skin remedies mixed with castor oils. The prices is really high but haven’t found any cheaper jasmine absolute on the market. So I guess the price is justified.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

The scent is amazing, almost intoxicating and so pure and high quality. Its not been easy to get my hands on pure natural single ingredient jasmine oil. I love it. The bottle is very secure so you don't lose a drop.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Smells beautiful!! I dilute my expensive oils in jojoba to extend their life and this holds the beautiful smell even when diluted. Highly recommend. Repeat Aura Cacia buyer.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I love the scent of jasmine. It's strong though so a little goes a long way. Love the Aura Cacia brand - can't go wrong with them when it comes to quality.

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The scent is very natural. It’s calming and I use it for meditation at home. I trust the products from aura Cacia.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I love jasmin scent! I add it to my lotion or shampoo.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Great quality! I like to use this in a hair oil and it smells divine. Has a lot of nourishing benefits too!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Very concentrated and smells like a million jasmine flowers in the room. Use once in a while would be good enough