US

4.6
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
7,092

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The scent is pure, not too strong, just the right intensity for a good massage. Sweet orange is supposed to balance the nervous system. You don't need much, so it's good value for money. If you're sensitive like me, good news – it's non-comedogenic and can be easily washed off if necessary.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Love the smell! I apply this everyday after shower to massage my body. However, traveling with this bottle was not a good idea as it leaked in the bag but to use it at home, there is no problem. I just love the smell so much. It gives me good relaxation before going to bed.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very nice body oil. Contains good quality oils. I mix with my body lotion because I have very dry skin and it leaves a good mix. Helps hydrated without leaving a grossy on the skin. The smell is nice. Light without over powering essential oil. Doesn't make me dizzy.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The scent is wonderful, as you can expect when it comes to sweet orange. The quality is great and I like to use it in the bath or directly on my skin after a quick shower. My skin is sensitive but it adds the perfect moisture and I love it.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I love the scent it’s very sweet and it’s not too strong. I use it on my body and especially my feet’s. The size is normal not too big or too small.

a99b8cad-a8f8-4362-b388-800aa2d39884
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Item arrive within less than a week from order. They are all in good condition and well in new packaging . Even the parcel box was well and good condition. Appreciate the great delivery service . Have not tried the product . The smell is good and easily acceptable .

17325f25-82a9-4c34-8d19-440d7c2a60ee
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Bought this to use on my husband for a foot massage. To me it smells just like chocolate orange and i love the smell. it feels great on the skin and i glides on really nice.

Sam
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The orange smell is natural and sweet. I added this to my bath and it kept my skin from drying out. Afterward, still felt nice and moisturized but not greasy. Would definitely buy again.