US
Based on 1,042 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,042 Ratings
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I love this bubble bath! It's hard to find a bubble bath with natural ingredients that actually works well, but this one does the trick! I only add a dash to our two person jacuzzi tub and we are often overwhelmed with bubbles for hours. (We do have very hard water and jacuzzi jets, so you may need to add a bit more if you have soft water and no jets).

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The scent of lavender is strong and very relaxing! The composition of this product contains pure essential oils and no synthetic color stabilizers. I feel like I was in a lavender field. What I liked more about the product is the effect on my gentle skin after I use it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This bubble bath has a very nice scent. Ideal to use in the evenings as part of a bedtime routine. Good quality liquid which you don’t need a lot for use. Lavender has many health benefits and this bubble bath is gentle on the skin and very relaxing. Good bottle size too.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I am very happy with this bubble bath product which I add to my bath water most days. It has a lovely, relaxing lavender scent and the bubbles feel soothing on my skin and keep me soaking in the tub for longer than is probably necessary. The product is reasonably priced for the quality, quantity and the small amount of buble bath required to be added to the bath to create the lovely foaming bubbles.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

The bubble bath is the best for the price and size. Do not be misled by its smallish bottle, the bubbles are powerful and super relaxing! The lavender scent will leave you relaxed and your skin nourished and soft. I love to use this product!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

It requires just one tablespoon of the liquid to create a huge volume of foam! Using it for 1.5 years and I love it. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

scent is nice, makes nice bubbles. They last for a while. Only downside is the package isn't huge, so its good for a few baths. Easy to use, just pour a cap into the running water.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

The scent is perfect not too strong and too light. I used a little amount and the bubbles were insane. I was expecting more hydration for my body but that's on me. It helped me relax

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love, love love this brand and this bubble bath! Great scent. Lots of long-lasting bubbles. Mild scent, but stays on skin for a pleasant night's sleep. Natural, non-irritating ingredients. Value for money.