US
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 4, 2022
The smell of nature!

I bought this as a gift for my bf cause he loves the smell of eucalyptus. He enjoys giving us a few spritz before we sleep, and to be honest it's kinda nice, calming and has a soothing effect. I'm not sure if it's in my head, but i enjoy it, because the scent is very natural and not overly strong (because we tend to sneeze when there's a very strong / pungent smell. With the aircon on and a good 2-3 spritz, I felt like I was in a cooler country walking in nature.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Smells like authentic essential oil, and is not overpowering. I sprayed it on my pillow 15 minutes before bed and really helped improve my sleep. Doesnt leave a residue either!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My favorite aura cacia scent! I have use them in my restrooms. The size is good too and lasts a while. The smell is natural, I love the eucalyptus essential oil which is soothing and refreshing.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Is a refreshing skin spray but I wish the eucalyptus scent was stronger. I use it in the morning before heading to work and spray on my neck, it does do the job to perk me up!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great for spraying in small rooms because the the scent doesn't last long :(. However, the scent is very natural and fresh - I love it!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I ordered this at a time I craved for eucalyptus and this did calm my urge. But then I bought eucaluptus essential oil and this is put aside. And I don't know if this is my own bottle, the pump seems leak a little everytime i press it.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I bought it when it was on sale. i was expecting the scent gonna be good. After i used it turn out so so . I hope it has better scent than this.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Not much of eucalyptus scent, unlike the comments from the many reviews. A little disappointing.

62d8e313-ee0d-4b5c-9ce4-c1ef6df821f6
Posted on Jan 26, 2023
1,104

I love this. It is such a high quality product and feels very luxurious, on par with the best brands.