US

Based on 2,286 Ratings
1,495
Posted on Jan 8, 2023
Soothing and Relaxing roll on

I always have one of this in my handbag and use it on days when I'm stressed or just winding down from a hard days work by rolling it a bit on my wrist, temples and smelling it once. It has soothing essential oils like peppermint, sweet orange, lavender, basil, and even vitamin e - natural ingredients to calm you down. The brand uses high grade oils and is paraben free. I enjoy these pre mixed oils. It comes in a dark glass roll on bottle.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I'm so glad to see Aura Cacia selling these relaxing roll-ons. I took the advice of the other reviewers by rubbing it on the front of my mask when out and whether it is placebo or not, I don't know, but it sure helps me. I would love to repurchase them as gifts for my friends.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

A friend of mine gifted one of this to me with a few other things and I love it. It smells so relaxing. The peppermint, sweet orange, lavender calms me down almost instantly. I have purchased multiple of these because of the high quality and very reasonable price. This roll on is suitable for both men and women. If you find this helpful, please give this a like.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I bought this for a relaxer if I get stressed or have any anxiety before or during traveling or going to a Dr. or dentists office. I like this brands quality of ingredients and trust it. I bought another roll on like this one but from another site and compared the two and this one smells the best. You can smell the lavender and the other ingredients but it’s well blended so nothing really stands out over the others-it’s the mix that makes it nice. I may buy more for stocking stuffers next year or birthday fillers in packages for my friends that have anxiety.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I like this product a lot use it frequently the size of product is good for your perch your bag,scent of the product great, Enter product for all ages with great quality essential oils for relaxation, actually are used to buy similar products with higher price so I am glad to find it

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This one is very best smell among all sukkah products that I have searched in the marketing. Since I don’t really like the smell of pure lavender. And this one is perfect that it includes both la wonder and other smells which become a very good smell for using before sleeping

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is the number one roll-on in iHerb. The carrier oil is apricot kernel oil, and the essential oils in this are sweet orange, lavender, patchouli, peppermint, sweet basil and roman chamomile. All to help me relax. Simply love this all natural blend and the patchouli makes me happy! Very soothing and calming. Will buy again and again!!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

It smells really good and the scent doesn’t get too overwhelming even when your body heats up. It comes in a lipstick-sized roll-on tube that is very portable. I’ve had it rolling around in my bag before and it didn’t leak at all. I use it on my wrists and inside of the elbows, during the day it functions like a perfume but keeps me feeling more calm. Even if it’s a placebo effect, I like the smell of it on my skin anyway! ☺️