Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Journey To Diffusion Kit, Essential Oils, 4 Bottles, 0.25 fl oz (7.4 ml) Each - iHerb
US
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Very interesting set - 4 different blends of great quality essential oils! Aura Cacia is my favorite brand for essential oils, it's always good quality products. Spice Market has a very warm scent and if you love cinnamon it's for you! Dreamy Forest has an interesting herbal scent I also like it! All essential oils are concentrated and you need to use only a few drops.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I had never bought essential oils before but wanted to get some for my humidifier. I love this pack as a starter kit. The 4 unique blends are a good way to sample what sort of scents you like. And even though they are all different from each other, I like all them!

Posted on May 26, 2022

These are ok for something new to try, but they are not my favorites. The scent blends are nice, but there are other brands I prefer over these with better quality using in the diffuser. I liked the size of the set to try and the packaging was nice, but I will likely not buy again.

AmURLn
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

They all smell wonderful, I personally loved desert forest and spice market the most. They make my room smell amazing. I’m very satisfied with this purchase

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

My favorite scent is dreamy forest! love that I get to try out a few different scents. the small bottles are a great size to try out the type of scents I prefer. hope they sell dreamy forest individually.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Interesting mix of scents grouped together. Very good value for money. Not especially strong so would be appropriate for all ages. Interesting company. Will probably look at their other products. Enjoyed using the oils.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Very good quality natural oil blends. The package includes 4 different scents. All of them have a very special aroma.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great value and quality! Mostly citrusy scents, but very lovely for an everyday use in a diffuser.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

ALL Aura cacia oils are pure and very rich. I'm using them for a long time, and prices are ok.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

thought the spices one would be my most loved one.. but love the orange, citrus more