US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I am a fan of aromatherapy, so I regularly buy essential oils. I bought palmosa oil because Palmarosa can be used to support mood during emotional vulnerability. Stress, anxiety, grief, trauma, nervous exhaustion can be nurtured by this subtle, supportive and balancing oil. It’s also great for hormones, stabilizing symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, bloating and hormonal imbalance. I always trust Aura casia essential oils because they are of high quality and at an adequate price.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Adorable great scent, I use it every day as a parfumerie, suitable for every age. The size and the package is standard but the composition is so good. So natural essential oil, love them and recommend to try and feel. The quality is great, love it so much with all benefits.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This really reminds of lemongrass essential oil, which isn’t really my favorite. I actually prefer this though. I don’t use this on it’s own, but add it with some other oils in my diffuser. It blends well and gives a nice clean aroma. Smells natural and fresh. Fast shipping, can’t beat it!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

7c2dd547-e8fd-4a20-8882-e14c9947c239
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My very favourite brand which can be trusted. Good quality. Palmarosa is famous for killing virus and it has a sweet pleasant smell. Good to add a drop or two to face cream or body lotion.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It becomes one of my favorite essential oil! I'm very happy that I tried this geranium like scent palmarosa essential oil as I have allergy with most of the floral essential oils. Very uplifting scent.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I love Aura Cacia. It smells grassy and fresh. I like the scent. I add a drop or two mixed with other carrier oil to my skin, just like perfume.

M0A
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I just love Aura Cacia. Every oil I used was just pure perfection. You can use it diffuser or put it your cream or roller. Just great..