US

4.6
Based on 1,640 Ratings
1,247
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I love this oil as it it very light and perfect to use as a base for application of essential oils onto skin. The bottle size is a litte too big to meet the 100ml limit for travel though. It is pretty much odourless and quality is great. I have oily skin but it does not clog up my pores so it benefits me that way. It keeps my skin moisturized & nourished without being too oily. just a few drops will do the job. Trick is not to overdo it with these oils.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Nice product, very moisturizing and good for sensitive skin. For an oil it does absorb fairly well, but still leaves a sheen on the face (as you would expect from an oil) so not recommended as a day moisturizer for the face. Can be used on the whole body. Not much of a scent.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

perfectly happy with the product, doesn't smell great but atleast it doesn't have a scent added to it. I use it a few times a week over my skincare and works great on my sensitive dry skin. I wake up looking moisturized and fresh. the packaging is fairly basic but I don't need anything more. the bottle size is also fairly nice

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have very sensitive skin and use this after shaving. It prevents my skin from getting irritated and moisturized without transferring to and staining my clothes. definitely a holy grail product!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Basically I was looking for a good oil to dilute some of my 'strong' essential oils. I'm done buying big bottles that tend to go rancid. This works great!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This oil is so good for the skin and has a neutral odor, so it goes great with any essential oils you want to add.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I use this to replace camellia oil, sad to know that camellia oil no longer sells in iherb. I add a few drops in the hand-cream and use before sleep. I think the fine line do lighten a lot

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Never disappoints! Love Aura Cacia's line. Just know that when it is Aura Cacia, it always must be good! That's how I trust this brand. This oil is amazing!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love this natural carrier oil - I use with essential oils to make a moisturizer / body oil. Many great uses + trusted brand! Very moisturizing on skin!