US

4.6
Based on 1,705 Ratings
1,294
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

This is a trusted brand. Love grape seed oil for its non-comedogenic properties, making it suitable for sensitive skin. It is light, evens out skin tones ie has some whitening effect. Grapeseed oil contains high levels of linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid that can help control acne by decreasing clogged pores. Has almost no scent at all.

461f1aca-dcb0-4d0f-96cb-5c10c783524c
9f061b28-3c35-4a95-a762-21fd18c2cfc2
Posted on Dec 17, 2022

This oil doesn't have any smell, the consistency is a bit thick which makes it really pleasant and easy to use. I use it as a carrier with essential oils as a face oil and it absorbs so well, it doesn't leave any greasiness, it just melts into your skin and leaves it plumped and so soft. It gives a velvet feel to your skin and helps a lot with hydration and soothing of any troubled or aging skin - whether sensitive or acne prone. It also helps with redness and balancing. I have a skin barrier issue these days because of the years of wearing a face mask and this oil combined with essential oils targeting my needs is so nice to use, I can re-apply several times a day whenever I want to feel I am helping my skin get healthier. The size/quantity is very convenient to make multiple use out of it. I'm really happy with all Aura Cacia oils so far. Great quality and honest price.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I love this oil as it it very light and perfect to use as a base for application of essential oils onto skin. The bottle size is a litte too big to meet the 100ml limit for travel though. It is pretty much odourless and quality is great. I have oily skin but it does not clog up my pores so it benefits me that way. It keeps my skin moisturized & nourished without being too oily. just a few drops will do the job. Trick is not to overdo it with these oils.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Nice product, very moisturizing and good for sensitive skin. For an oil it does absorb fairly well, but still leaves a sheen on the face (as you would expect from an oil) so not recommended as a day moisturizer for the face. Can be used on the whole body. Not much of a scent.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This grapeseed oil has a subtle scent that smells abit like "plastic". I am not too sure if it is because it was stored in plastic bottle for too long. I wish it is stored in glass bottle though. I used it for massage but felt it is not exactly lightweight but it felt sticky if used too much. After some time, the oil looks a little cloudy and abit of particles. The composition is vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, mixed tocopherol (vitamin E), helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil.

2b51f161-e1fb-49ca-93a2-043f1bfc12ab
7888c679-3b09-4026-8edf-cde26c8a62f9
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

both quality and price are very nice. The bottle is very neat and user friendly. there is no leaking or anything to make the bottle very oily and sticky after use. Also, the bottle itself is brownish color so it can protect the oil and have a longer shelf life. the oil is very smooth and nice, it is not too thick and easy for my skin to absorb. I am normal skin type and a bit dry, depends on weather and it nourish my skin. In addition, it doesnt have any scent which is very nice because i blend it with other essential oils.

Posted on May 23, 2022

perfectly happy with the product, doesn't smell great but atleast it doesn't have a scent added to it. I use it a few times a week over my skincare and works great on my sensitive dry skin. I wake up looking moisturized and fresh. the packaging is fairly basic but I don't need anything more. the bottle size is also fairly nice

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I actually purchased this product to incorporate into my daily skincare regimen as I was told it was good source of vitamin E which adds moisture and nourishment to the skin. I added a couple of drops to my body lotion daily and applied as per norm. I did see some improvement Great essential oil with a pleasant scent.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I bought it on sale and quality is good. Very similar to avocado oil in texture. Very light, easy absorption and delivered soft , supple , moisturized skin.