US

Posted on Jan 10, 2022
2043

This is the best Glutathione for me!!!!!! It really make brighter and radiance skin. I take it at morning 10 ml and at night 5 ml with empty stomach and vitamin C from the same brand, Aurora Nutrascience. Great ingredients with Mega-Liposomal. My skin is getting better and healthy. It is Antioxidant and anti-againg as well. I like the taste , easy to take. The package is okay , i keep it in refrigerator to make it more stable. Best quality supplement!! Im 33 of age and i can see the benefits at first week of taking it. It's reduced dark spots and scars as well. I suggest it!! I will continue taking this product. ❣️❣️

e312f5df-b54a-47f9-8c44-36fb537e18a1
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

My husband has had lipomas in his body for many years. The largest one is on the right thigh--It's as big and firm as a tennis ball. Although the doctor says that the lipoma is harmless, it's compressing the capillaries. We have tried many ways to reduce it but seems not to work until I bought this and tried it 3 months ago. Recently my husband told me the fat tissue has become smaller and softer, you can see the difference in the picture, it’s amazing.

c27098fc-e6c3-49a1-812c-b942f7347a94
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I really love this brand of liposomal gluthione with vitamin C! The liposomal form is absorbed easily into the body and I buy it for detox combined with zinc, charcoal and quercetin. My skin is brighter and smoother after I have this every morning on empty stomach. The liquid is thick and I like the taste, a fruity taste! My bowels movement are better too and Although pricy, I will continue to purchase this for my health!

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is the best antioxidant ever, I'm very satisfied, in the first week i started to see improvement especially on my skin, and as everybody knows that the skin is reflecting how healthy is our body. It's safe detox for me. I suggest it and I will reorder it for sure..

e83e1f20-2aaa-48bc-982e-7532fdae5038
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It has nice taste and sulfur aftertaste. Be very careful if you have sulfur intolerance, for example, if you sensitive to sulfur containing food as garlic, onion etc. It is recommended to use on empty stomach. I have melasma and my nutritionist advised also to apply it topically. I will update my review after a month

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Seems expensive, but I did some digging around and I believe this is already some of the more affordable option. Also can cut out vitamin D supplement since this stuff contains vit D already. Cannot speak of the effectiveness yet, I have only just starting drinking this. Must say that I was quite surprised by how good this taste tho! Might repurchase

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I took one bottle before, my skin have improved a lot, but this item always out of stock, so when I see the stock coming, I just bought 2 bottle, although the price not cheap. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that protects liver and brain cells from the harmful effects of drugs and drugs, alcohol and heavy metals. Hope it will useful.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have been using glutathione for years, even liposomal glutathione, but this is the one that actually makes me feel its working. I have had brain fog for 2 years and it has lifted in 3 days. I hope I will continue to see to more benefits, but for now, I am already a big fan.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

it is a product of fresh taste. reminiscent of squeezed fruit juice with the addition of yogurt. the positive effect is quickly felt after just a few days. I sleep better and am rested. I wake up with great energy. I consume it before bed or on an empty stomach. Croatian consumer.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This stuff really is the real deal! There is a huge difference in my mental clarity, and overall ' good health ' feelings when on this supplement. I have experienced some slight liver pain ( nothing wrong on blood tests ) that goes away only when I take this. It does give a nice glow to your skin too!! I have tried other brands of glutathione and they just dont pack the punch like this one does, in fact I would say they are ineffective, even ones that claim to be liposomal or easily absorbed. Its worth the money to me, when a lot of other expensive supplements arent. I do hope though that aurora can find a way to keep the quality and bring the price down though. The taste for me isnt that bad at all, but I woudl say that the cap on top, can easily fall off, so maybe try to find a place in the fridge to keep it safe if you want to use it.