US

Based on 3,305 Ratings
2,028
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Return purchase

The scent is natural and lovely, it does clean the hair and scalp yet keeping the hair moisture. Natural ingredients that brings great benefits to my hair. The size is good, can use for quite a long time. Great packaging. The quality is really good, has been purchasing for few times and never disappointed me. Highly recommended.

745e9b50-876e-4acd-9c45-cf667204e64d
7b7b4bb4-b0f5-41bc-bbab-8c969f5b8a70
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

My hair is curly. I really like the quality of this shampoo. The scent is amazing!The composition is perfect for dry fuzzy hair, the scalp is super clean and comfy, even though my scalp is sensitive. This little size is fasrt to use, since it doesn’t give crazy foam.

956299d5-126d-4f11-be5e-19fe4427c827
Posted on May 4, 2022

This is an amazing shampoo. I have a sensitive scalp (psoriasis) and very fine fine. I recommend using a conditioner with it. If you get the conditioner of the same brand you need to use more of it so if you get one shampoo get 2 conditioners with it. Would 100% recommend.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This shampoo is amazing! It smells like flowers and leaves my hair so clean and soft! I have very curly frizzy hair so this is a life saver for me! The main ingredient is aloe Vera which is amazing! It proves this is a high quality ingredient worth the money! I love it!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I have been using this shampoo for many years for its effective, non-drying benefits to my hair and scalp. I am sensitive to perfumes and appreciate the more natural ingredients this contains. Its light lavender scent is pleasing and non-irritating. I also like the larger size which means less plastic waste, less shipping waste for multiple smaller bottles, and lower costs all around.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Love it! I used to use this shampoo all the time but the formula changed and it felt like it just didn't give enough cleansing power. Years later, I decided to try it again. Something must have changed again because it has great cleansing power with an awesome natural lavender scent and the ingredients are good to boot!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The shampoo is magical! Gently cleanses, silky hair! The freshness lasts longer than usual, and the smell is generally something incredible, the delicate aroma of lavender lasts until the next wash. It's a shame that I just found my ideal - how it disappeared from existence! Please sell it again!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

This is my favorite shampoo that I’ve been using for many years. The result is that at 57 I still have considerable amount of hair. The Vitamin B that it contains is helping my hair staying intact. It has a very comfortable odor and gives you a perfect feeling of touch.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022