US

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
BEST SUNSCREEN EVER !

The best brand for sunscreen I believe. The fact that I don't have white cast and it's not a chemical sunscreen demonstrates how amazing this sunscreen is. I use it whenever I need to get out of my house in daylight. Nice gentle smell and good ingredients and good size for the money. Fragrance-free so safe for sensitive skin !

Great product, which doesn't leave a white cast. It also doesn't smell (fragrance free), which is very nice. There's only a soubtle hint of freshness from the ingredients. Since my skin is sensitive and dry, I wear a moisturizer under this. My experience is, that zinc sunscreens can be a bit drying on the skin, even though this one contains shea butter, which is a great moisturizer. It also contains Bisabolol, Calendula, Camomille extract and Coconut oil, which are great ingredients for dry and sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has oily and/or acne prone skin. The first ingredient might be a bit offputting, since the word "Alcohol" is in it. But it is Arachdyl Alcohol, which is one of the good fatty alcohols, and it is perfectly safe to use on babys. This product is cruelty free, which is a must for me. It is also reef - safe. The packaging is very simple, there's no extra cardboard box, which is good for minimalizing waste. I would say the quality of this product is very good, it's good value for money.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

while it looks shiny at first, it starts peeling a little bit and looks like your skin is dry. It’s not as white as I was expecting. However, if you have a deeper complexion, you may not like it because of the cast. Don’t recommend unless you have dry skin and like a shiny looking spf

7eca5ef0-1bfb-4e64-a9e2-cd4e333b5af7
c18dc87e-19ad-4424-99d7-e5d3126b05fc
8ed34927-6d4e-4662-bae2-f5c17e53ae52
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I bought this after carefully researching sunscreens for safety and efficacy (on Environmental Working Group's website) and then reading product reviews (on iHerb and elsewhere). It was time well spent! This sunscreen has high quality ingredients and a very good safety rating which is important to me. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly; as a result it is truly sheer, without any of the telltale whiteness typically associated with zinc oxide. It does not feel heavy on my skin and leaves no trace of oiliness. I love that I can use this all over my body, including my face. The 3 oz size is convenient to tuck into a purse or backpack, and the packaging is secure so this sunscreen travels well. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

i like this product as there is no white cast. i used this when i was pregnant, as it claimed it is pregnancy safe. i recommend to used this in your 3rd trimester when your not sensitive to scents. although it claimed that its fragrance free, there's a distinct smell which i didn't like during my 1st trimester. otherwise, excellent product.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I researched this a lot before vacation and found this and one other on your site to be the best, healthiest ingredients. Sunscreens using zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are the safest to be absorbed into the skin. If there is some whiteness afterwards, it is a small price to pay for not putting garbage into your system. ALso small enough size to fit in quart size baggie on carryon luggage on plane!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Been enjoying it! I like that it doesn't leave a white cast on my face and it isn't greasy when applied on my face. Apart from Zinc Oxide, it also includes ingredients like Shea Butter, Argan Oil which are moisturizing. I used this as my moisturizer and sunscreen during the day. Great quality, no acne breakouts when wearing it under the mask.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Love this mineral sunscreen. It spreads nicely, but leaves a faint white cast. It is probably too white to wear on the face everyday for my fair Asian skin, but I like how easy it is to use on my neck since it rubs in really well and doesn’t transfer onto my clothes.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Ive tried so many sunscreens and some where too oily or too white. this one does leave a white cast but not like the other ones that ive tried before so for my this is good. its not too oily, it does make you look a little glowy but in a good way.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

The Babo Botanicals Clear Zinc Sunscreen has a smooth consistency and is easy to apply. As for the formation of a white cast in the face area, the product should be allowed to absorb into the skin after the initial application for approximately 30 minutes, at which time it becomes gentler and somewhat less distinct, although still undoubtedly visible. Please note that it dries with a shiny finish. Application of the product to other areas of the body does not result in any white cast whatsoever.