US

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Favorite Formula on the Market

I've been a bit of a junkie when it comes to a non-toxic wash. Tried all the brands, and this is by far our favorite. I've re-purchased it so many times, and am so happy with how well it lathers, how it doesn't just disappear after exposing it to water, and it has never irritated my babies' skin. I am super pleased with their ingredients list, and unlike many other "clean" soaps out there, this doesn't use cocomidopropyl betaine. My only wish is they'd sell these in big gallon sizes or something, because we will be returning, long-time customers!

Babo 2-in-1 Shampoo & Wash is fragrance-free, Sulfate-free, and Parabens-free body wash, which is exactly what I prefer and it doesn't cause any skin irritation or dryness afterward. Foams nicely not too much which is perfect and smells nice and natural. Also never had a bad reaction to my kid's skin. The product comes in that big bottle with the pump so, it's great value for its price! I'm happy to have chosen this shampoo & wash. Would recommend!

Posted on May 1, 2022

The brand is amazing for choosing their ingredients wisely. It is good for super sensitive skin. It is fragrance free, so if you enjoy scents or perfumes this one is not for you. it is multi use product, and high quality and gentle on the skin. It feels good on dry skin .

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

A repurchase from the brand. My boyfriend has been struggling with eczema for a period of time. His has very dry skin in winter but he do sports a lot. This product is great that it cleans skin but not dry and my bf really like it. He prefer the scent of the non-kids one more tho.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

healthy and gentle ingredients in the shampoo and wash for my kid. I like it that it is fragrance free and is suitable for young sensitive skin of kids. it is also convenient as it can be used both as a shampoo and body wash. although i find it a bit expensive.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This soap is ideal for the highly sensitive baby skin. Needs extra work to get it foaming like other soaps but really beneficial for the sensitive skin. Package is big and little amount goes long way so worth the money too. Will buy again as it’s the only soap that doesn’t dry out the skin.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Our daughter's skin has been so clear and soft since day one, and we believe it's because we use this and other "ewg green rated" products. It suds really well and does not have much of an odor. Lasts a long time too; one bottle lasted until she was 9 months old with regular bathing (1-3 times per week). Highly recommended

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is the absolute best baby wash I've seen! it has amazing natural ingredients, doesn't irritate my baby's skin and will last a long time (I only use a pea size every time I bathe my baby). I even use it on my face and it cleans really well without drying my skin out! please leave a like if this review was helpful :)

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

My baby seems to have no reaction to it and gentle to the skin. Only a very small amount and lather up really well. Been using it for 2 months already and still have plenty in the bottle.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The scent is like baby powder. Good quality for how much I paid. The most important is that my bf has dry eczema skin. This doesn’t dry out his skin but still have good bubbles.