US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Wonderful product

I'm crazy about this product, and some members of my family really can't live without it! I personally don't use it for moisturizing my skin - I use it when I feel tensed up. For example, if my stomach muscles feels tensed up, I rub some rescue cream on them. I don't know if that's how you're supposed to use it, but I personally find it helpful.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This cream has to be in my cupborad. My husband has always a tube on him when he travels. I use it for everything. I once had a burn on my leg from boiling water. It went very deep and the special cream from the doctor did not help, Rescue cream put on three times a day did the job.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

No nonsense product without any unnecessary fragrance. It's dry and easy to absorb. Great for dry skin. I use it for minor cuts, especially those that are quite painful such as those caused by dry cuticles. It's also great for headaches - rub it in your temples instead of taking painkillers! I just wish it came in a bigger tube. But smaller tube means I take it wherever I go.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Works miracles! This will be my second tube. Just a quarter inch of it can go all over the face. Extra healing power goes to work right away. Yes, it stings for just a moment when you first put it on. Then it's soothing, and my face is nearly all healed. I will always keep a supply on hand.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Rescue Cream® is designed to help soothe dry, irritated or damaged skin caused by the stresses and strains of everyday life.  A combination of six of the Bach® Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Cream® is a soothing cream that can be applied to hands, body or face. Safe for use on rough, chapped or irritated skin.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I just love the Bach Flower Rescue Remedy cream I use to use this all the time as my foundation face cream as it has wonderful results for your skin, then they pulled it off the market in Australia. I’m so happy that iHerb sells his quality product it’s my go to staple within my herbal stash!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Been using the liquid form and it always work wonder. Now I see that iherb is having discount on the cream form, I buy one to put in car/handbag just in case. The size is not big so it comes in handy. It is always useful for the kids once they get a cut wound or insect bite.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Good ingredient and quality.. good for healing wound, rash, and my child love it. The packaging is small and easy to carry. Definitely will buy again

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I love this rescue cream. It helps repair damaged areas such as cuts. I use it for sunscreen and for my cracked skin in winter.