US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Great product! First time purchasing and have been using it for roughly 1.5 weeks and I’ve already seen a difference in the texture and brightness of my skin (particularly the cheek areas). I would definitely recommend this to people with all skin types. I have sensitive skin with lots of redness and have not had any irritation from this product.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I had clogged pores on my nose(not blackheads) which made my nose look like it had enlarged pores.I applied this and left it on. After some time I just squeezed my nose and 95% cleared up in one shot. I don't do facials or extractions in the salon so this is a quick fix when you want to clear your skin in no time. Also had a single acne(dried up)on my face which is less red now and is fading. Though it says it can be used everyday I would recommend using this once a week or once in 2 weeks.The pads are well saturated with product and with little to no fragrance.The packaging includes a tiny pair of tweezers to pick up the pads which is so thoughtful and useful. The acids are in low concentration which is great for my sensitive skin. Also no burning sensation and doesn't dry up skin.Makes the skin look polished or maybe 'glass' like after a single use.Highly recommended for beginners.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

It's love at first use for me, the use is so convenient, comes with a small tweezer to keep the pads clean and hygienic. Excellent ingredient list and I will definitely try more of the company's products. Suitable for my delicate ad gentle skin, and the quantity in the package is very generous and gives a wonderful value for the price.

Got this on sale so I decided to try it out since I really like the clean it zero cleansing balm. I’m definitely not disappointed, however I’m not sure if I would purchase this at the regular price since this would only last me 2 months with daily use. This product did not sting my skin even on areas where my skin barrier was damaged due to mild rash, which I find rather impressive. The texture of the pads are great for very gentle physical exfoliation. I also think this product soothed some redness on my skin resulting from inflammation caused by acne and clogged pores. This product doesn’t dry out my skin at all. I wish the company would disclose the percentages of AHA, BHA and LHA separately though.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This is my first tonner pad. It's very helpful for my skin. It cleaned my face, not too sticky, feels nice and cooling. I really enjoy it.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I bought this for my daughter.. she has oily skin.. this is great for peeling and deep cleaning every night .. her skin become lighter and healthier .. great brand

Posted on May 7, 2022

Clean it Zero Pore Clarifying Toner pads were developed for blemish prone skins to help soothe and tighten pores. the pads will help to keep skin clean, smooth and congestion-free with daily use

Posted on May 6, 2022

The ingredients are excellent. I like to use it in the morning if I don’t wash my face however you have to where sunscreen.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

So easy to use. Very good quality. I see the results after one month, skin looks great

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Its a great product and you can feel your pores getting brighter